DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Recent Delay...

Recent Delay...

Folks,

Seen a few messages asking when next update.

Just before Xmas my mother got diagnosed with another nasty illness, this is on top of the issue she's had over the last 24 months (which is in remission - so you can guess what that one is). Meaning I've been doing the 200 mile round-trip every weekend and am knackered in the week due to being at work.

This will continue this weekend, but it should all calm down as her tests should be back, so Doctors can start helping her.

Anyway I've not forgotten any of you, this year will be ace for Traveller on FG, I hope to have a new book each quarter, and Central Combat is very close, so High Guard has been started on (planning data and the CT at the moment).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Meh... Real Life Concerns are the most important. Family First Always.

Better a slight delay than a rushed buggy product. I Hope your Mother gets well soon, and may she stay in remission.

take care

Herdan

Bummer for your family situation, hopefully it will turn out well.

Blog Entries
    Oh hey, best wishes for your mother and yourself as well. Don't fret over the FG stuff, real life takes precedence. We'll all be here when you're feeling up to it. Family first!

Hi Folks,

Thanks for your kind words.

She's feeling much better now she's on the new medication (lord thank the fact we have free healthcare here) now to convince her to have an MRI as it looks like her brain isn't firing properly anymore, get over one thing then it's another!

This time I took my FG dev laptop with me, so during the downtime this afternoon I've have been updating a lot of older products for FGU. I'm about to head home now, so in a few hours I'll be playing some DnD on FG! Then tweaking the ruleset for Central Supply.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Good to hear!. Just as a FYI, I found MRI's to be very noisy (not quite jackhammer, but darn close) and claustrophobic. May your mother not suffer from either. Apart from that (Thumbs up)

Blog Entries
    I've had a number of brain MRIs. Biggest thing is to make sure you get ear plugs for the noise and a face cloth to put over her eyes - and she should close her eyes before she gets slid into the machine and keep them closed until they roll her out; there is literally nothing to be gained by opening her eyes in there other than an anxiety/panic attack.

Hope things work out.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information