STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

FG Con 16 - Friday April 16th – Sunday 18th, 2021

This is an old thread. New thread and details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...pril-18th-2021
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 28th, 2021 at 13:08.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh, what to run, what to run....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    Oh, what to run, what to run....
    Ill be running some Call of Cthulhu and some Pulp Action... maybe some Low Fantasy Gaming too!

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    What to run... here's a shocker, something Suzerain, and I hope to run something from the Roman Britain I did a few years back as well.

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    What to run... Hope to get a 11th Doctor and Paternoster Gang adventure together via MoreCore Doctor Who to the FG Con table.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    What to run... Hope to get a 11th Doctor and Paternoster Gang adventure together via MoreCore Doctor Who to the FG Con table.
    Well done, Raz_Kabooz--Dr. Who will attract many followers!

I will run one or two things, TBA--perhaps GUMSHOE, perhaps a new indie game from Bully Pulpit Games... hoping another GM will host Apocalypse World or Dungeon World so I can play ... I'd like to learn more about PbtA games.
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; January 22nd, 2020 at 02:55.

So many great games have already been announced I'm not sure I'll find the time to run anything.

But I'll try and find the time to run something. Maybe something in space. Something where I can't hear you scream.

Also, how has no one made a Big Lebowski RPG yet?

Thanks for posting ideas and thinking of GMing everyone.

For those of you who have previous FG Con data in their signature, would you mind updating or changing the graphics to text until we get some cool graphics sorted out please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for posting ideas and thinking of GMing everyone.

For those of you who have previous FG Con data in their signature, would you mind updating or changing the graphics to text until we get some cool graphics sorted out please?
    Here you go, a temporary signature in my own signature pointing back to this thread.

I am attempting to share this using the "Code" tags but can't get it to display without formatting.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information