DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 91 of 282 First ... 41818990919293101141191 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Can't wait to try this out. I am good to add vehicles to the library?
    Oh for Star Wars, gimme another day.
    I will update tomorrow the part where it has 4 slots for defense, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Oh for Star Wars, gimme another day.
    I will update tomorrow the part where it has 4 slots for defense, ok?
    Sounds good.

Sounds good.
    Hey Sevrick!

Actually, I just managed to finish the vehicle stats! Please have a look, and I think it is ok, but if you spot an error lemme know
    If it looks ok, you can start creating those vehicles!

Just redownload the star wars ruleset, and you are all set

star wars vehicle characteristics.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hey Sevrick!

Actually, I just managed to finish the vehicle stats! Please have a look, and I think it is ok, but if you spot an error lemme know
    If it looks ok, you can start creating those vehicles!

Just redownload the star wars ruleset, and you are all set

star wars vehicle characteristics.jpg
    Awesome I will look it over tomarrow.

Nice job! Thanks!
    Last edited by Pepor; November 2nd, 2020 at 08:39.

Great update!

This is all for Star Wars:

I got a question regarding careers and career specializations before I go nuts and convert my module from the old ruleset to this fantastic new one. I can of course find a way to write the career specializations in - would probably simply make it a special ability since that is a copy on the character which the career isn't (which I still think is an issue, but that is just me). However, if there are plans to make something for the career specializations, specifically the talent tree's, I would really like to know. I would hate to spend a few days typing it in, if there is something awesome in the pipeline.

I can't remember if I suggested this before: Why not have the various roll initiative buttons placed next to the "Next actor" button, on the combat tracker. Seems like that could be more convenient. By the way... do they work, or am I doing something wrong and I need to look deeper into it?

Regarding the skill list, it is great to see, that there is able room to go nuts with skill levels, if the game master feels the need for that. Personally I find the list to be a bit of a pain, since it is frankly very long. I find that I spend a lot of time scrolling, searching for skills.
    I would just go for numbers instead of pips. The characteristics are in numbers, so... And the horizontal space saved could really be used for a second column. That would save a lot of time searching for skills.

Just my take on it.

Anyways. I'll go work on my own module now. Seems like this puppy is ready for some serious gaming, and thank you for that!

Vires Animi

P.S.: A suggestion for Genesys: Under the Talents banner, why not have 5 number fields, one for each tier of talent. So whenever you add a talent to a tier, you can just adjust the number. That way it is easy to keep track of how many talents you have bought for each tier.

I really like the look of the vehicles graphics. I noticed missing boxes on vehicles. I thought I would show a layout order that would be good for data entry as well as show missing boxes.

• "Type" Could be changed to "Vehicle Type/Model" to mach the books.
    • Manufacturer
    • Maximum Altitude
    • Hyperdrive
    • Navicomputer
    • Sensor Range
    • Crew/Ship's Complement
    • Encumbrance Capacity
    • Passenger Capacity
    • Consumables
    • Cost
    • Rarity
    • Hard Points
    • Control Skill

The reason I put "Control Skill" at the bottom is it seems they way the books are displayed is more fluff stats toward the top and more important stats toward the bottom.

On the Defense Zone side of things a "-" should be allowed to be entered for ships that can't have shields in that slot.

One last thing were you still planning to have inventories for the ships, so we could move our gear to them to track?

Let me know what you think. Keep up the awesome work.
    Last edited by sevrick; November 2nd, 2020 at 11:51.

Also to any moderators out there I am confused as to where the line is for uploading things. I know full on descriptions are prohibited. Does that mean I should leave out the Base modifiers on attachments? If so does that mean I should leave off the Modification Options?

I really like the look of the vehicles graphics. I noticed missing boxes on vehicles. I thought I would show a layout order that would be good for data entry as well as show missing boxes.

• "Type" Could be changed to "Vehicle Type/Model" to mach the books.
    • Manufacturer
    • Maximum Altitude
    • Hyperdrive
    • Navicomputer
    • Sensor Range
    • Crew/Ship's Complement
    • Encumbrance Capacity
    • Passenger Capacity
    • Consumables
    • Cost
    • Rarity
    • Hard Points
    • Control Skill

The reason I put "Control Skill" at the bottom is it seems they way the books are displayed is more fluff stats toward the top and more important stats toward the bottom.

On the Defense Zone side of things a "-" should be allowed to be entered for ships that can't have shields in that slot.

One last thing were you still planning to have inventories for the ships, so we could move our gear to them to track?

Let me know what you think. Keep up the awesome work.
    I will make a quick update on those, I think I can finish it today

This all looks amazing and I'm super excited to test this. Our group has decided to run a Star Wars game soon so I'm going over all the details. Some suggestions I would like to put forward for quality of life improvements and such.

- The skill list is pretty big and I love the pips so is it possible to add a tab on the character sheet just for skills to reduce scrolling needed?
    - If so then we can use the extra space on the main page to have a dedicated area to fill in Duty, Obligation, or Morality and a place to track the score (and ranks above 100 for Duty). Any specializations we have or extras we purchased, as well as some other important campaign info like that might be used like party characters names or something.
    - The notes section would be nice if we had some lines specifically to organize certain things every character would need like description (height, weight, so on) and a short summary of our motivations and/or obligations just so it's not a wall of text on the notes tab and easier to organize.

It's nice as a GM having a standard format character sheet to find the information for a character you're looking for or even explaining to newer players where to put some important information. Down the line we might even be able to get some of those parts of the character sheet linked to a tab on the Party sheet to easily reference Duty scores and Obligation scores for everyone so the GM can easily make the chart and roll for activation at the beginning of each session.

You guys have done amazing work on these rulesets and I want to help any way I can with feedback and ideas, keep up the great work guys,

Thread Information