DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 83 of 281 First ... 3373818283848593133183 ... Last
    While entering items I just realized that it would be cool to have a place on a PC sheet to show equipped cybernetics. It could work like attachments. This isn't as high of a priority as other things but wanted to mention it while I thought of it. If you would have to create a new library to do it, it might not be worth it.

The attachments for star wars could use a small change. You could remove Modifiers and add Base Modifiers and Modification Options.
    Things of note
    • Also you forgot to change Warfare to Knowledge (Warfare). This should be changed before I can add NPCs, since I will have to re enter them after the change if I don't.
    • No box for entering silhouette for species or we could add it as a special ability.
    Last edited by sevrick; October 17th, 2020 at 21:48.

I have fixed the warfare rename my self as it was easy not sure if you want me to up load it to the cloud? All I changed was the data_common_sw.lua file and renamed the Warfare skill to Knowledge (Warfare).

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I have fixed the warfare rename my self as it was easy not sure if you want me to up load it to the cloud? All I changed was the data_common_sw.lua file and renamed the Warfare skill to Knowledge (Warfare).
    Ah its ok, I have also fixed that file, I will upload the ruleset again

Issues
    • I noticed Encumbrance Threshold isn't being calculated properly on PC sheets.
    • PC sheets need to have bigger credit windows, the treasure section.
    Last edited by sevrick; October 19th, 2020 at 00:19.

Speaking of the encumbrance threshold, can we have a place to increase the value, to account for packs and bags and such.
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Quote Originally Posted by Hurske View Post
    Speaking of the encumbrance threshold, can we have a place to increase the value, to account for packs and bags and such.
    Hey Huske, the ruleset will calculate accordingly if you wear a pack and add items inside, but I will leave a field so people can adjust, for any other cases.

For example:

Create an item, for example name it Backpack
    Change the encumbrance field to: +4

Equip that backpack, you will notice that it subtracts 4 from the character encumbrance.

But in any case, later on I will add another field in the inventory tab near encumbrance so people can adjust the threshold, with a manual value, for lets say, cases where they have some house rules or their settings allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Issues
    • I noticed Encumbrance Threshold isn't being calculated properly on PC sheets.
    • PC sheets need to have bigger credit windows, the treasure section.

I have fixed the threshold here in my current version and it will be fixed when i upload later this week.
    Now when you say bigger window, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean a larger field for the description of each field?
    Or do you mean the text field bellow? If you mean this one, the field actually expands the section, if you add more lines

Aahh! Ok.
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Double post. oops
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information