FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 76 of 282 First ... 2666747576777886126176 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    As I'm changing my EoTE game over to this ruleset, I wanted to make a theme that kept some of the front-facing feel of the old ruleset. So, I built this one.

I'll be working on more changes as I can, and would be more than willing to help when it comes time to work on the graphics for SW FFG, or Genesys once I get a hold of the rules.
    Wow Looks pretty cool. I assume it's purely aesthetic?

As I'm changing my EoTE game over to this ruleset, I wanted to make a theme that kept some of the front-facing feel of the old ruleset. So, I built this one.

I'll be working on more changes as I can, and would be more than willing to help when it comes time to work on the graphics for SW FFG, or Genesys once I get a hold of the rules.
    Hey this is looking really cool!

I will for sure contact you when we work on the star wars ruleset, and we can add this as the default theme.

I will give you more details later, as we will also have custom fonts that will have the star wars dice icons...

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Wow Looks pretty cool. I assume it's purely aesthetic?
    Yes, only the theme, from what i can see

Were you planning on adding a spells archive?

This is really very cool. I would love for there to be a shadow of the beanstalk/cyberpunk 2077/shadowrun themed theme, but i have very little idea of how to go about making this happen and much of what is in the videos about it goes over my head. If you are taking requests Srbongo please put me at the front of that line.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Were you planning on adding a spells archive?
    Yes but only after these items i am working on, not on high priority

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hey this is looking really cool!

I will for sure contact you when we work on the star wars ruleset, and we can add this as the default theme.

I will give you more details later, as we will also have custom fonts that will have the star wars dice icons...
    Sounds good. I've contacted Lobosolo as well, who was responsible for the Graphics update to the SW EOTE Rulset and have gotten his original files to break into - so I'll be able to go a little deeper with it.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    This is really very cool. I would love for there to be a shadow of the beanstalk/cyberpunk 2077/shadowrun themed theme, but i have very little idea of how to go about making this happen and much of what is in the videos about it goes over my head. If you are taking requests Srbongo please put me at the front of that line.
    Certainly!
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Thanks for reaching out, srbongo. I am certainly happy to help! Excited to see the community working so hard to get these great games into FGU. Hope the files save you a little time, but I am sure you all can make it look much better and cleaner than I did.

Happy gaming!
    Lobosolo

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosolo View Post
    Thanks for reaching out, srbongo. I am certainly happy to help! Excited to see the community working so hard to get these great games into FGU. Hope the files save you a little time, but I am sure you all can make it look much better and cleaner than I did.

Happy gaming!
    Lobosolo
    Thanks a lot LoboSolo!

Thread Information