FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 71 of 282 First ... 2161697071727381121171 ... Last
    Hey Guys

I was thinking about:

- Gear attachments, Vehicle hardpoints and attachments

We know the official rules mention they did not see need for Gear attachments, but at least one person already asked for this feature.
    Also, no vehicle hard points, and thinking a bit more, i dont think there is even mention of vehicles having attachments officially

So, instead of completelly removing these, I added them as optional house rules!

Check the image attached:

genesys_options.png

So now, we have three House Rules in options

They are by default OFF

- Gears: you can enable Attachments for gears
    - Vehicles: you can enable Hard Points field
    - Vehicles: you can enable vehicle attachments

Again, they are off by default, you would have to enable them if you want them in your campaign.

Download the latest version as always here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

P.S.: I will probably only have another update sunday

This is an incredibly useful feature--thank you! Looking forward to Sunday now too. What could be next? Who knows, but we are getting spoiled on this project!

Double post oops.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 22nd, 2020 at 21:33.

So while adding vehicles, I noticed several vehicles have special abilities. A lot of vehicles in the Expanded Player's Guide has it. You could add a Type or subtype category to Special Abilities so that users can add "Vehicles Abilities". Then add a space for it like you did with Hard Points. Not sure how you would want to handle this.

For now people can just add into the description of the vehicle if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So while adding vehicles, I noticed several vehicles have special abilities. A lot of vehicles in the Expanded Player's Guide has it. You could add a Type or subtype category to Special Abilities so that users can add "Vehicles Abilities". Then add a space for it like you did with Hard Points. Not sure how you would want to handle this.

For now people can just add into the description of the vehicle if you want.

Yeah for now use the description field

I will later see what are the ways we can do this

Latest version has been download (updated 8/21) but the genesys options doesn't allow those three shown house rule options. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or the wrong file got uploaded but as of right now I can't toggle those options.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Latest version has been download (updated 8/21) but the genesys options doesn't allow those three shown house rule options. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or the wrong file got uploaded but as of right now I can't toggle those options.
    Do you see the options when you click the options button?
    Are you logged in as GM?

Yes logged as GM
    Don't see the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Yes logged as GM
    Don't see the option.
    I have reuploaded
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Also, after you open options, scroll all the way down. The options should be at the bottom

Another thinh: if you are using Fantasy Grounds Unity, make sure you put the ruleset in the correct directory.
    FGU uses different directories for LIVE, TEST environments
    Last edited by johniba; August 23rd, 2020 at 19:57.

I am using the regular Fantasy Grounds. Did the update from this morning. This is my options list:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information