DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 282 First ... 41495051525361101151 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    After I placed it.
    ok great, tomorrow i will investigate

Also my next step is adding vehicles. the combat tracker will work nice now with it, and i dont have to worry on coding too much
    After that, i will add more fields to the tracker... and from there we clean up the visuals, and it is 1.0

I wont stop there though, i think i can add a lot of nice stuff in it

I don't know if you saw my earlier post but the stats of a weapon don't line up with the column in the combat tab.

I don't know if you saw my earlier post but the stats of a weapon don't line up with the column in the combat tab.
    thanks! i will work on that

I will probably have a new version sunday only, but i am noting all this issues to work on and fix

Hopefuly with vehicles done

So am I good to start working on adding the NPC Library?

-Some things of Note-

• Also while you are fixing the column placement issue you might think about adding a weapon qualities column, so you don't have to click into the weapon every time to look.
    • One other thing I was going to add page numbers for skill descriptions, but when I created a new skill I got this error:
      Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceskill : skill.id-00001)
      Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/campaign_button_new.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)
    • As far as some minor changes you could do something similar to what you did with weapons and have the ranked box for talents only show after answering yes to wheather it is ranked or not. You then could change 1 to the default rank since you can't have a ranked talent and have 0 ranks . Also it would be beneficial to show the ranks next to the name when looking at the list of talents.
    • Lastly a place for spells on NPCs and possibly PCs. I know you said you were thinking about adding a spells database. It would make sense to be able to drag and drop pre-made spells on to NPC's Character sheets.

I wanted to get these all out before I forget them. I know you have a lot of things to do already, I am sure. You probably had plans to do some of these things already, in which case just ignore me.
    Last edited by sevrick; July 18th, 2020 at 02:14.

So am I good to start working on adding the NPC Library?

-Some things of Note-

• Also while you are fixing the column placement issue you might think about adding a weapon qualities column, so you don't have to click into the weapon every time to look.
    • One other thing I was going to add page numbers for skill descriptions, but when I created a new skill I got this error:
      Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceskill : skill.id-00001)
      Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/campaign_button_new.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)
    • As far as some minor changes you could do something similar to what you did with weapons and have the ranked box for talents only show after answering yes to wheather it is ranked or not. You then could change 1 to the default rank since you can't have a ranked talent and have 0 ranks . Also it would be beneficial to show the ranks next to the name when looking at the list of talents.
    • Lastly a place for spells on NPCs and possibly PCs. I know you said you were thinking about adding a spells database. It would make sense to be able to drag and drop pre-made spells on to NPC's Character sheets.

I wanted to get these all out before I forget them. I know you have a lot of things to do already, I am sure. You probably had plans to do some of these things already, in which case just ignore me.

I need to fix that skills window. I will work on that.
    Also, for npcs, i am thinking maybe i need to finish a racial traits database? Let me double check this, i will let you know

I will also work on that weapon display, actually i will soon remake that too

In the next days i will do it

I have fixed the issue with the Spells record window, but I will work on the others before i upload a new version.

I had a great idea on how to add spells to the character sheet, and it will work not only for spells, but also for Aether powers (Crucible) or any other future power like skills, i hope

So i will see if i can finish these, and you will be able to properly create the skills and npcs

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I have fixed the issue with the Spells record window, but I will work on the others before i upload a new version.

I had a great idea on how to add spells to the character sheet, and it will work not only for spells, but also for Aether powers (Crucible) or any other future power like skills, i hope

So i will see if i can finish these, and you will be able to properly create the skills and npcs
    Sounds exciting I am looking forward to the next update.

I dont want to leave you guys waiting too long with no news so, this is just a quick update.

I am still preparing the changes in the "powers/spells" sheet for the characters, and i think it will be really awsome (if i manage heh)... but i will probably only have time to finish this on saturday or sunday

Ran in to a couple of interesting bugs. FGC on live:

Despite having formatting on NPC / Charactersheet in the notes tab/section (CTRL+1 to 6), you cannot drag and drop a link to an image (or any link I suppose). (forgot to get the error message. Amateurish of me). Likewise, if you're on the notes tab in on NPC's you cannot edit the text in the top of the sheet (names etc). On charactersheets that only happens to the last line of the of the same box. (I hope that makes sense). Player confirms that this issue only exists in the notes tab.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Ran in to a couple of interesting bugs. FGC on live:

Despite having formatting on NPC / Charactersheet in the notes tab/section (CTRL+1 to 6), you cannot drag and drop a link to an image (or any link I suppose). (forgot to get the error message. Amateurish of me). Likewise, if you're on the notes tab in on NPC's you cannot edit the text in the top of the sheet (names etc). On charactersheets that only happens to the last line of the of the same box. (I hope that makes sense). Player confirms that this issue only exists in the notes tab.
    looks like an easy fix... leave it to me
    Thanks for the report

Thread Information