STAR TREK 2d20
Page 48 of 282 First ... 3846474849505898148 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledNoob View Post
    When I as the GM just added dice to the box and rolled them, this error came up: Script Error: [string "classes/desktop/diebox.lua"]:451: attempt to concatenate global 'msgidentity' (a nil value)
    Any rolling I did from the character and NPC sheets worked just fine.

For now, dragging dice is bugged. Instead, double click the dice to add them from a character/npc sheet to the dicebox, and click the button in the dicebox to roll it

(EDIT: I fixed the issue with dragging dice from sheets into the dicebox, but I still have an issue with dragging them from the dicebox/sheet to the chat... looks like it is an easy fix.... i will let you all know tomorrow)
    Last edited by johniba; July 15th, 2020 at 04:09.

Looks awesome. I did notice though that you still can't add ranks to talents. When you click to add a rank on an npc it is typed in the chat window instead.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Looks awesome. I did notice though that you still can't add ranks to talents. When you click to add a rank on an npc it is typed in the chat window instead.
    I will re-write that window entirely.
    I want it to behave like the ones in dnd5.

So next, I am working on that window + vehicles...

I will re-write that window entirely.
    I want it to behave like the ones in dnd5.

So next, I am working on that window + vehicles...

Hey viresanimi, if you test this new release, let me know what you think about the implementation

I absolutely will jump right into it.... after I come home from work in a few hours. 4 weeks vacation... gotta use it on gaming!!!

I did some more testing and noticed a bug with the tokens. When creating encounters and placing their tokens in position on the map, when you try to start the encounter the tokens revert to the default size. Which in my case is huge. They do keep their position but they don't seem to keep the same token size after creating an encounter.

I did some more testing and noticed a bug with the tokens. When creating encounters and placing their tokens in position on the map, when you try to start the encounter the tokens revert to the default size. Which in my case is huge. They do keep their position but they don't seem to keep the same token size after creating an encounter.
    I noticed something similar.
    Check your options.
    Go to options -> Token (GM)
    Look for: Auto scale to grid
    Set it as: 80% of grid

Let me know if it works
    I noticed this option is default when creating a new campaign, but before this change i did on the combat tracker, it was not in the test campaign i created.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I noticed something similar.
    Check your options.
    Go to options -> Token (GM)
    Look for: Auto scale to grid
    Set it as: 80% of grid

Let me know if it works
    I noticed this option is default when creating a new campaign, but before this change i did on the combat tracker, it was not in the test campaign i created.
    I did check it and it was already set to 80% of grid.

Also I noticed something else. When adding minions to an encounter it doesn't group minions. For example. I am converting the Rise of the Rune Lords Adventure Path and In the catacombs of Wrath there are 11 Zombies. So I decided to split them up into 3 minion groups 2 groups of 4 and one group of 3. When I ran it as an encounter all 11 were separated as an individual and not a group.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sevrick; July 16th, 2020 at 01:12.

I did check it and it was already set to 80% of grid.

Also I noticed something else. When adding minions to an encounter it doesn't group minions. For example. I am converting the Rise of the Rune Lords Adventure Path and In the catacombs of Wrath there are 11 Zombies. So I decided to split them up into 3 minion groups 2 groups of 4 and one group of 3. When I ran it as an encounter all 11 were separated as an individual and not a group.

Hmm, are you creating one npc for each minion? You are supposed to have each group of minions as one entity (check my screenshot as an example)

minions.PNG

In the above example, this minion represents a group of 3 zombies together, each with 5 of wound threshold.

Now, your issue with the token, can you give me a step by step? I wil test it

NEW RELEASE - FG Classic and FG Unity compatible!
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

I have just released a new version

RELEASE NOTES:

- I started remaking the character sheet and npc sheets. For now I know their layout is not perfect, but i will eventualy completely remake them (to be more in line with modern rulesets like dnd5, vampire, etca)
    - Skills are now in the first tab of pc/npc sheets
    - In the Abilities tab, we have "Species and Special Abilities", Talents and Critical Injuries
    - For now, if a Talent is ranked, the value is not displaying in the main sheet. You need to open the record, and edit the value there
    (As a workaround, to make it easier to see if a talent is ranked in the main sheet, I suggest also editing the description to something like "Super Strenght [2]")

This is just temporary, I will improve it later after I implement vehicles.

- Fixed an issue that caused error messages when dragging dice from the pc/npc sheet into the dicebox
    P.S.: dragging genesys dice into the chat still causes an issue, please use the button in the dicebox to roll dice for now. You can also double click dice in the sheet to add to the dicebox, which is faster than dragging....

- Melee weapon damage now automatically calculates the total and displays the result in the chat
    For example, if you roll 3 sucesses on a melee weapon with +3 damage, and you have 2 Brawn, it will show "Damage: 8"
    I will improve this message in the future to also show the breakdown, not just the total... and also a message reminding the player he has potencial critical damage, to choose, when he rolls enough advantages/triumphs

The Ruleset is compatible again with Fantasy Grounds Unity
    There are a few bugs, but just cosmetic ones:
    - Dice rolled in the chat window will display a strange description, just ignore that for now. (I believe there is not much to do, but i noticed the devs are still implementing changes in this part of the code)

Thread Information