DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 282 First ... 3139404142435191141 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledNoob View Post
    Does it work from the combat tracker for you Sevrick?
    You are right. Something must have broken with the update. I hope Johniba fixes it soon.

Thank you for confirming it is not working for you either.

Hey guys

Thanks for your patience, i didnt have much time to work this week on the ruleset but i will make sure i can work in the current reported issues, and release a fix next week

Thanks for checking in johniba! Some of us were starting to worry! Have you found a way to integrate the vehicles and vehicle combat yet? Perhaps Trenloe or one of the other old school programmers here might have some ideas.

Hello! I can't tell you how excited I am to find out this work is being done. I am a huge fan of Genesys. However, I've used FG as a player but am considering buying a license to run games (especially after finding this thread!). Would this Genesys api work with the Unity version of FG, or only Classic? I'd love to know before making a license purchase.

This currently works on both. Understand there are bugs currently on both though.

Quote Originally Posted by dfrost303 View Post
    Hello! I can't tell you how excited I am to find out this work is being done. I am a huge fan of Genesys. However, I've used FG as a player but am considering buying a license to run games (especially after finding this thread!). Would this Genesys api work with the Unity version of FG, or only Classic? I'd love to know before making a license purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardbushido View Post
    This currently works on both. Understand there are bugs currently on both though.
    Oh, I totally understand! I have a group of online players that are familiar with SW, Genesys, and FG, though, so I would be more than happy to test and report on gameplay. I know this is a work in progress, and I definitely want to support its development!

Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post
    Thanks for checking in johniba! Some of us were starting to worry! Have you found a way to integrate the vehicles and vehicle combat yet? Perhaps Trenloe or one of the other old school programmers here might have some ideas.
    I am checking this extension that Tiderian sent me, and looks promising.
    I think i can use that idea to develop the vehicle system, i will check tomorrow

Johniba,

Whatever we can do to help. Like dfrost303 said, let us know if you need play testing - on either platform. Hardbushido, and myself with others in our community are keen to begin hosting.

T-Prime.

Thread Information