STAR TREK 2d20
Page 37 of 281 First ... 2735363738394787137 ... Last
    I started up a fresh test just to see if I have the same issues. I am listing them below:

I am unable to drag a PC token onto a combat map. I do not get an error, but regardless of dragging the token or portrait, neither shows on the map. No issues with dragging the NPC to the map. It also does not matter the map resolution or having the grid on or off.

If I try to remove a PC from the Combat Tracker I get this error and it will not be removed. No issues with removing NPCs:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_initiativegenesys.lua"]:590: attempt to index a nil value

Pulling the damage result from the chat window onto the PC on the Combat Tracker results in an error, but pulling it onto the PC sheet does not display the error:
    Script Error: [string "classes/initiative/actorcharsheet.lua"]:21: attempt to index global 'CharacterManager' (a nil value)

Oddly pulling set damage onto the PC or NPC sheet works, but anything that adds Brawn with the damage results in this error:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char_genesys.lua"]:764: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Those are my main issues that stop me from real testing with players, with the inability to drop a PC token on the map being the biggest problem.
    We could work around the damage issues by manually dealing out the damage. And not being able to remove the PCs from the Combat tracker is not terrible either since it would always be the same PCs.

Yeah I figured out how to do the decals. Thanks.

Not sure if you saw my previous post about those errors.

Also I can't adjust the number of ranks on a talent.

Sorry in advance if this has been discussed already. I did a search and didn't seem to find anything.

I am using both FGC and FGU and having the same problem on both (thought it was a Unity thing at first), I have no careers or species show up or be able to be used, talents are there no problem, items also, skills show up beautifully on the sheet. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

also getting this when I load character manager
    "Ruleset Error: panel: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (modifierstack) does not match an existing panel. Skipped. File (definitions/desktop.xml)"
    Last edited by SlyKuga; April 6th, 2020 at 21:12.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyKuga View Post
    Sorry in advance if this has been discussed already. I did a search and didn't seem to find anything.

I am using both FGC and FGU and having the same problem on both (thought it was a Unity thing at first), I have no careers or species show up or be able to be used, talents are there no problem, items also, skills show up beautifully on the sheet. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

also getting this when I load character manager
    "Ruleset Error: panel: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (modifierstack) does not match an existing panel. Skipped. File (definitions/desktop.xml)"
    I add the careers and species to the module yet because I was unsure if he was going to do something with the format or leave as is. The ruleset is still being worked on. As far as the error I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I add the careers and species to the module yet because I was unsure if he was going to do something with the format or leave as is. The ruleset is still being worked on. As far as the error I don't know.
    We talking about the Genesys or Star Wars stuff? I am talking about the regular Genesys stuff. Though I am looking forward to doing EotE also at some point

We talking about the Genesys or Star Wars stuff? I am talking about the regular Genesys stuff. Though I am looking forward to doing EotE also at some point
    Opps that was a typo. I ment I haven't added them and I was talking about Geneyes.

It's cool! I understand. So I have created a bunch of talents, careers and archetypes. Is there any way to have those entries link into the character sheets like they do in 5E. If create a race that has set Characteristics, and special abilities is there a way to get them to show up when I drag the race over into the character sheet? Sorry again if this has already been discussed.

It's cool! I understand. So I have created a bunch of talents, careers and archetypes. Is there any way to have those entries link into the character sheets like they do in 5E. If create a race that has set Characteristics, and special abilities is there a way to get them to show up when I drag the race over into the character sheet? Sorry again if this has already been discussed.
    Yes that is definitely possible. As it stands now, it doesn't have that capability.

There is a problem with adding dice to the pool with FGU. I attach log file here with error. Also if I use %d it shows empty with no number on chat. I am using March 18th version with updated FGU.

[4/10/2020 8:43:50 PM] s'Campaign Option interface_cleardicepoolondrag set'
    [4/10/2020 8:43:50 PM] s'dieboxmanager.lua: sendPlayerDicepool. Dieliststring = dBoost'
    [4/10/2020 8:43:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "classes/desktop/diebox.lua"]:235: attempt to concatenate local 'type' (a nil value)
    [4/10/2020 8:44:16 PM] s'Campaign Option interface_cleardicepoolondrag set'
    [4/10/2020 8:44:16 PM] s'dieboxmanager.lua: sendPlayerDicepool. Dieliststring = dBoost,dProficiency'
    [4/10/2020 8:44:16 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "classes/desktop/diebox.lua"]:235: attempt to concatenate local 'type' (a nil value)
    [4/10/2020 8:44:26 PM] s'dieboxmanager.lua: sendPlayerDicepool. Dieliststring = dBoost,dProficiency,dDifficulty'
    [4/10/2020 8:44:27 PM] s'dieboxmanager.lua: sendPlayerDicepool. Dieliststring = dBoost,dProficiency,dDifficulty,dDifficulty'
    [4/10/2020 8:44:29 PM] s'dieboxmanager.lua: sendPlayerDicepool. Dieliststring = '
    [4/10/2020 8:44:31 PM] s'TODO - Launch threat info/spend window. Threat = -1'
    [4/10/2020 8:44:31 PM] s'TODO - Launch Triumph info/spend window.'

Any chance of this becoming a Github/gitlab/bitbucket project instead of a Google drive share? I've never understood why git repos aren't the go-to for community rulesets. So much cleaner and more manageable, and there's the possibility of getting others excited about developing the ruleset with you.

Thread Information