STAR TREK 2d20
Page 33 of 281 First ... 2331323334354383133 ... Last
    Ditto thanks for all your hard work.

I'm the odd one out here. I would like to get a look at it and test it as it is. But if that causes a lot more work to upload then no big deal.

As an aside, thank you for all the work you have done on this. I really appreciate the effort (and understand just what it takes) to do what you are doing. I am sure there are a lot of "lurkers" who also feel the same but have not come on and said so. This has always been one of the best rulesets and it is great that it is getting the update it deserves.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joeblack1863 View Post
    I'm the odd one out here. I would like to get a look at it and test it as it is. But if that causes a lot more work to upload then no big deal.

As an aside, thank you for all the work you have done on this. I really appreciate the effort (and understand just what it takes) to do what you are doing. I am sure there are a lot of "lurkers" who also feel the same but have not come on and said so. This has always been one of the best rulesets and it is great that it is getting the update it deserves.

Joe
    I was just going to upload the old version of the tracker i was working on, where it worked only for the GM when i had some ideas, investigated, found the issue

The tracker is working for pcs now too... the only remaining issue is that when the pc rolls initiative it is not updating the tracker, but that is probably easy

So please wait a bit more, and i will upload a fully functional one

I might have this fixed tomorrow
    Last edited by johniba; March 17th, 2020 at 02:15.

NEW RELEASE:

This release has only one new thing: Combat Tracker is working.

- Combat tracker working:
    It works the same way as in the Star Wars Ruleset
    - Currently, GM has to roll npc initiative one by one. The menu option to roll initiative for all npcs, or all actors is not working, so for now, right click each npc in the combat tracker, and choose roll.
    - Players can roll initiative from their character sheet.
    - I know the combat tracker does not look good, but as i said, looks will be the last step in my workd, and i will also try to make it easy for people to create different themes to change appearance...

I still need to finish the vehicles database and feature in the character sheet, so i can add it to the tracker.
    I decided I will go with the option where we will have a vehicle database, characters/npcs will be able to have more than one vehicle, and vehicles should have their own inventory/weapons
    A player will then select which vehicle he is piloting, if any, and this vehicle will be the one to show up in the combat tracker.

For now, no vehicles though...

The new version of the ruleset can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Is there a way to see others dice pool at this time?

Also is there a way to insert symbols if we want to create our own talents/abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbushido View Post
    Is there a way to see others dice pool at this time?
    No, there is no way to see other's dice pool, and i didnt really think of implementing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbushido View Post
    Also is there a way to insert symbols if we want to create our own talents/abilities.
    What do you mean insert symbols, do you mean dice and dice symbols in text decscriptions? If that is the question, I am creating a font first, i cannot reuse the old font from star wars, but it will come soon

Yeap that's what I meant and thank you for your work and quick reply.

Thank you for your hard work, I'm am so looking forward to running an Android game!

Thread Information