STAR TREK 2d20
    Excellent to hear from you. Hope your recovery goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of communication.
    I have been away for a while and then got some health issues. I currently cannot see very well.
    I should get well soon though (crossing fingers, this is almost 100% chance it is temporary)

Seansps told me about the future big update in FG that will probably break Star Wars and Genesys rulesets, I wlll do my best to work on those before the update happens, so it wont stop working
    Johniba I am willing to update your ruleset for current test server build while you are down. Please Just PM me. Depending on how you made your records it may be a quick fix.

Hello there! I recently updated FGU and was stumbling unto these error messages in the logs. I'd like to know if you can help me fix this as I'm not sure what the problem actually is. Thank you for your time!Problem.PNG

Edit: I have figured out that the issue revolves around the button lock for the custom dices.
    Last edited by lmaofyou; March 7th, 2024 at 13:32.

Update causing a *lot* of errors.

Quote Originally Posted by lmaofyou View Post
    Hello there! I recently updated FGU and was stumbling unto these error messages in the logs. I'd like to know if you can help me fix this as I'm not sure what the problem actually is. Thank you for your time!Problem.PNG

Edit: I have figured out that the issue revolves around the button lock for the custom dices.
    Same.

Edit 1: To elaborate further, the error pops up every time your cursor moves over the dice or tokens in that area. It lets you select and roll dice normally, it just pops up the error every time you hover over them.
    Edit 2: Errors pop up when moving between tabs on NPC sheets, as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chikininabizkit; March 8th, 2024 at 05:58.

I've also lost the ability to edit anything in the Items section. It looks like it's the only category with this problem (sort of*), as far as I can find.

*Story entries can be edited, but they've reverted to what appears to be the default FG icons.

Everything else seems unaffected.

You can edit the entries by double clicking them.

I'm afraid we will have to wait until this module has been updated to work with the new FGU patch to use it properly.

Greetings. In addition to the same errors as others, my players are also getting error when I add NPCs to the combat tracker. Here is an image of the error message. Errors.jpg

Hi everyone
    Sorry for the delay on the fixes. Good news is I recover a bit of my sight, enough to work and also to work on this.
    I will check the issues and update the rulesets this weekend

Thanks for the error reports as they will help me a lot

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi everyone
    Sorry for the delay on the fixes. Good news is I recover a bit of my sight, enough to work and also to work on this.
    I will check the issues and update the rulesets this weekend

Thanks for the error reports as they will help me a lot
    There's no need to apologize. Your health is more important and it's great to hear you're recovering. It sounds like a scary and stressful situation and we're all cheering for you.

I can't speak for everyone, but nothing seems catastrophically broken. I've run two full sessions using "/console skip" to hide the pop-ups, and as far as I can tell, everything still works except the ability to edit Item entries, which is annoying but hardly game-breaking. If you need any additional logs or anything, I'll help however I can.

There's no need to apologize. Your health is more important and it's great to hear you're recovering. It sounds like a scary and stressful situation and we're all cheering for you.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! Get well Johniba!

I didn't know about the console skip command. Great!

Thread Information