DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 281 First ... 1826272829303878128 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So the Realms of Terrinoth descriptions should no longer give an error.

Also I Edited the Expanded players guide because the names with weird characters, weren't in the title as well as the culture the item is from.

And I edited the title so I could differentiate my own library with descriptions and the one to upload. You should be able to easily change the title if you want by editing the definition.xml file.

Hi Sevrick

I am uploading your libraries, but i am not sure i have the latest for Core and SotB.
    Are you still fixing those?

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi Sevrick

I am uploading your libraries, but i am not sure i have the latest for Core and SotB.
    Are you still fixing those?
    Those should be fine. I uploaded the Realms of terrinoth because that was the one I had forgotten to make the changes for the rich text. I uploaded the expanded players guide because there were some things I forgot. Are you getting errors with the ones you have? If not I can re-upload them.
    Last edited by sevrick; February 29th, 2020 at 17:56.

Those should be fine. I uploaded the Realms of terrinoth because that was the one I had forgotten to make the changes for the rich text. I uploaded the expanded players guide because there were some things I forgot. Are you getting errors with the ones you have? If not I can re-upload them.
    Yes i am sorry, but i am having that issue, yes.

Hey tomorrow i will try to make the combat tracker workable, and possibly add attachments to items

Updated Libraries

Here they are. That sounds exciting about the update. I do have a game tomorrow looking forward to trying it out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

So It did it again and I can reproduce it. What should I do? I have my own Genesys Expanded Player's guide opened in my campaign. I can exit and get back in and create an NPC and it adds random abilities and talents. Also I think it's pulling from multiple already made npcs and putting their abilities together, because I looked up the creature the abilities were coming from and some of the abilities didn't match so they must have come from another npc. It's really weird.

One thing I noticed is, I kept creating NPC after NPC to see if it would stop, add it did eventually. I then tested if it would do it after exiting and getting back in and low and behold it did it again. I then tested to see if the 1st NPC created after restarting had the same abilities added and it does. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th NPC created has it's own unique abilities that all appear consistently in order. I didn't test the rest but I can safely assume it will go until it completes it's cycle and then the npcs created there after are blank as they should be.
    Last edited by sevrick; March 1st, 2020 at 22:54.

One thing I noticed is, I kept creating NPC after NPC to see if it would stop, add it did eventually. I then tested if it would do it after exiting and getting back in and low and behold it did it again. I then tested to see if the 1st NPC created after restarting had the same abilities added and it does. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th NPC created has it's own unique abilities that all appear consistently in order. I didn't test the rest but I can safely assume it will go until it completes it's cycle and then the npcs created there after are blank as they should be.
    This is exactly the issue that plagues the Star Wars ruleset.

So It did it again and I can reproduce it. What should I do? I have my own Genesys Expanded Player's guide opened in my campaign. I can exit and get back in and create an NPC and it adds random abilities and talents. Also I think it's pulling from multiple already made npcs and putting their abilities together, because I looked up the creature the abilities were coming from and some of the abilities didn't match so they must have come from another npc. It's really weird.

Sevrick

Can you send me a copy of your campaign files, and also a list of the npcs that have the wrong stats?

Also please, give me a STEP by STEP of how i can reproduce the error

i will debug this

Perhaps Trenloe has some insight. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...?19555-Trenloe

He was instrumental in developing the revamped 2.1 Star Wars ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post
    Perhaps Trenloe has some insight. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...?19555-Trenloe

He was instrumental in developing the revamped 2.1 Star Wars ruleset.
    Sure, i will check with him later, but i want to troubleshoot it first.
    Most of the code is not from Sw ruleset, and i need a step by step to reproduce and monitor the database.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Sevrick

Can you send me a copy of your campaign files, and also a list of the npcs that have the wrong stats?

Also please, give me a STEP by STEP of how i can reproduce the error

i will debug this
    I tried but it doesn't let me send attached files through a PM. How do you want me to get it to you?

Thread Information