DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Hi all just a quick question as i seem to have missed it somewhere, For the star wars mod where do i enter weapon qualities, is there a specific tab i'm missing to create a record or do i need to add them individually to each weapon as i add them?
    Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by M0d1usPy View Post
    Hi all just a quick question as i seem to have missed it somewhere, For the star wars mod where do i enter weapon qualities, is there a specific tab i'm missing to create a record or do i need to add them individually to each weapon as i add them?
    Thanks all.
    I suggest using the items in the library modules as examples, but once you give it the weapon type it should display a field for qualities.

We haven’t added any automation around them yet- I’ve been meaning to go back and do that at some point!
    Last edited by seansps; January 13th, 2024 at 16:06.

Ok thats will do perfectly thank you, thanks for all the work put in!

And i'm back with another question regarding FFG star wars, again i've most likely missed it somewhere but is their support for class Signature abilities? (Sudden discovery, Enter the unknown for example), if not where would be the best place to enter them for ease of access for my players?

Thanks.

And i'm back with another question regarding FFG star wars, again i've most likely missed it somewhere but is their support for class Signature abilities? (Sudden discovery, Enter the unknown for example), if not where would be the best place to enter them for ease of access for my players?

Thanks.
    Currently not sadly. I’d suggest manually tracking them as talents.

I have ideas on how to add them but haven’t been same to dig into that yet!

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Currently not sadly. I’d suggest manually tracking them as talents.

I have ideas on how to add them but haven’t been same to dig into that yet!
    cheers for the reply manual it is, Keep up the good work!

Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of communication.
    I have been away for a while and then got some health issues. I currently cannot see very well.
    I should get well soon though (crossing fingers, this is almost 100% chance it is temporary)

Seansps told me about the future big update in FG that will probably break Star Wars and Genesys rulesets, I wlll do my best to work on those before the update happens, so it wont stop working

Thanks.
    That is one of the items in my highest priority.
    We will probably have something very similar to the talent trees, but easier. Something you will be able to attach ad the end of the tree....

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of communication.
    I have been away for a while and then got some health issues. I currently cannot see very well.
    I should get well soon though (crossing fingers, this is almost 100% chance it is temporary)

Seansps told me about the future big update in FG that will probably break Star Wars and Genesys rulesets, I wlll do my best to work on those before the update happens, so it wont stop working
    Thanks for all you are doing Johniba. Hoping your eyes clear soon!

Get well soon!

Thread Information