STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    New update means new bugs. They added a feature where all the characters that have been put into the party list are automatically populating the top just as if they were all signed in. In the Genesys framework I was not able to add anyone new to the party sheet. The characters signed on helped populate the top character bar as normal whether they were on the party sheet or not. Thanks so much to everyone who will help resolve this in advance!

Currently, you have to click and drag the characters to the “Order” tab section to add them to the party sheet. They changed up the partysheet, so something broke on the custom tabs in the ruleset. We’ll have to look into fixing the others later, but at least there is a workaround.

I added the main tab as the first tab to all party sheets (as long as you use the default party sheet windows and new WindowTabManager script). You can drag and drop party members to this tab to add them to the party.

You can see examples in the 3.5E and 5E ruleset for usage examples in PartyManager2 scripts.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard! We'll have a fix for this out soon, and I will be fixing the NPC tokens so we can use the new drag-to-map feature.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Thanks Moon Wizard! We'll have a fix for this out soon, and I will be fixing the NPC tokens so we can use the new drag-to-map feature.
    And the fix is live! Run your updater again to get the latest.

• Fixed. Party sheet main tab didn’t allow adding party members.
    • Added. NPC tokens can now be dragged to a map and it will add them to the Combat Tracker.

Thanks so much @seansps and @Moon Wizard!

Getting a lot of console errors with the most recent update of FG. It says "window: Control (main, skills, abilities, actions, inventory, vehicle, notes) anchoring to an undefined control (overview) in windowclass (charsheet) whenever I or any clients change tab in a character sheet. Also the top of the sheet is overlapped. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezray View Post
    Getting a lot of console errors with the most recent update of FG. It says "window: Control (main, skills, abilities, actions, inventory, vehicle, notes) anchoring to an undefined control (overview) in windowclass (charsheet) whenever I or any clients change tab in a character sheet. Also the top of the sheet is overlapped. Thanks in advance
    Do you have extensions enabled? That is likely the cause of errors. I am not seeing any in the current version of FG with the latest Genesys/FFGStarWars rulesets. I do see Warnings in the log but those can be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Do you have extensions enabled? That is likely the cause of errors. I am not seeing any in the current version of FG with the latest Genesys/FFGStarWars rulesets. I do see Warnings in the log but those can be ignored.
    YES! I had a theme for FG and disabling it has sorted it out. Thank you very much!

Greetings everyone. I hope the new year has been good to you all. I have a question, when I roll initiative through the combat tracker, it does not show the rolls to the players. Is there an option I have missed so the players can at least see their own rolls? (mainly in case their character rolls a triumph) Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JGLinx2 View Post
    Greetings everyone. I hope the new year has been good to you all. I have a question, when I roll initiative through the combat tracker, it does not show the rolls to the players. Is there an option I have missed so the players can at least see their own rolls? (mainly in case their character rolls a triumph) Thank you.
    Hmm, I’m not sure about from the Combat Tracker, but if a player rolls their own initiative from their character sheet, they should see it.

Thread Information