DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    This is useful. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1279/view I don't know how aware DaddieCat is aware of this project, but it is nice to have a galactic basic font.
    Thanks for posting it here, appreciate it!

Thanks to @DaddieCat for uploading it to the forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    This is useful. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1279/view I don't know how aware DaddieCat is aware of this project, but it is nice to have a galactic basic font.
    Super cool, did anyone test if they work with our ruleset for star wars?
    I see no reason why not, since the Genesys and Star Wars rulesets are CORERPG based

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Super cool, did anyone test if they work with our ruleset for star wars?
    I see no reason why not, since the Genesys and Star Wars rulesets are CORERPG based
    Sadly no, but I wonder if that is just because how the module is set up or becasue of the ruleset?
    Capture.PNG

Let me see if I can't incorporate that. I don't have that ruleset so I'll need to grab it for testing. At the very least I can add a working version on the forge for y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddieCat View Post
    Let me see if I can't incorporate that. I don't have that ruleset so I'll need to grab it for testing. At the very least I can add a working version on the forge for y'all.
    Thanks DaddieCat.
    If you see any part of the code in Genesys/Star Wars that I need to change to make it compatible, let me know. I can modify the ruleset so it makes your life easier and you dont need to keep two versions of your extension...

I believe @Artrem already got me sorted with some advice and code edits. I'm waiting for the new build to process in the forge and then I think it should be working for all of y'all. I'll make a post here and on the extension post once the update is processed and available.
    Last edited by DaddieCat; July 29th, 2023 at 16:21. Reason: typos

Updated build is finally up and on the live channel. I think that should get it for you. I'll make an update to the extension post as well. I'm also adding an atribution for Artrem on the page (thanks for the help), but it's pending page review and will appear eventually.
    Last edited by DaddieCat; July 30th, 2023 at 16:39. Reason: updated

Quote Originally Posted by DaddieCat View Post
    Updated build is finally up and on the live channel. I think that should get it for you. I'll make an update to the extension post as well. I'm also adding an atribution for Artrem on the page (thanks for the help), but it's pending page review and will appear eventually.
    Awsome!

It is working, no problem. Thanks! I now have more star wars in my star wars.

I am getting this error:
    CombatManager.onDrop - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16 - Contact ruleset/extension/forge author

Here is what was suggested to use from the CoreRPG ct/scripts/ct.lua

function onDrop(x, y, draginfo)
    local sCTNode = UtilityManager.getWindowDatabasePath(getWindowAt(x ,y));
    return CombatDropManager.handleAnyDrop(draginfo, sCTNode);
    end
    Last edited by Idward; August 8th, 2023 at 13:51.

Thread Information