STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    We have special code in text boxes to handle the genesys and star wars dice symbols. I will check if there is any problems with that code affecting dragging text, and fix it
    Cool! To be exact, it's not the descriptions - but the links to descriptions. Usually, I would click on the little rebel starbird symbol in an item's text box, or a talent's, or a note's, and drag and drop it over into the chatbox, and it would post a link to that text box. That's not happening any more.

Would you be able to add a Current Speed field for vehicles in the CT? Current defense for zones would also be nice (with the stat block defense values being left read only).

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlec View Post
    Cool! To be exact, it's not the descriptions - but the links to descriptions. Usually, I would click on the little rebel starbird symbol in an item's text box, or a talent's, or a note's, and drag and drop it over into the chatbox, and it would post a link to that text box. That's not happening any more.
    Thanks for the clarification! This will make it easier for me to check what happened.
    I will see if I can fix that

Quote Originally Posted by Xerophilex View Post
    Would you be able to add a Current Speed field for vehicles in the CT? Current defense for zones would also be nice (with the stat block defense values being left read only).
    Good idea. Let me check on that. I can definitelly code that.

Good idea. Let me check on that. I can definitelly code that.
    Thanks, looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlec View Post
    I have fixed this issue. Go to Fantasy Grounds Unity and hit "Check for Updates", and the fix should be downloaded

Thanks AmartAlec for the report on the issue.

I have fixed this issue. Go to Fantasy Grounds Unity and hit "Check for Updates", and the fix should be downloaded

Thanks AmartAlec for the report on the issue.
    Confirmed, it works. Thank you very much.

Hello everyone! I so love the work that's been done on this system. I am one of those old fools who's eyesight is fading. So I've created an extension that modifies the formatted text a little larger (22 vs 16) which really helps when seeing those pretty SW dice icons.
    You can find it here on my google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...a_?usp=sharing
    Enjoy!
    Pentay Zae Gammie
    "I am altering the deal... pray I don't alter it further" -- Darth Vader

Oh my goodness... this is great. I too am getting old and need a little larger fonds.

Thank you!

The players still cannot see how many minions are left in a group, correct? My players reported that they still cannot see this on the combat tracker or token.

I prefer to only use one token per minion group represent every minion within it, but I would like if there were a number on the token or at least in the combat tracker to show the players how many minions are left in a given group.

Thread Information