FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    I had the same problem as Xarax. Seemed the libraries didn't download from the Forge via standard FGU update. But when I did a manual download from Google to my Modules folder, everything was right as rain. Maybe it's just a May the Fourth success?
    The libraries ARE NOT in the forge
    You always have to download them from the google drive.

I will make sure to make this clearer in the instructions.

Good with the Libraries, thanks for the help with that.

The update version has been done multiple times. this is my Heal/Harm. I see no eyes. Screenshot (103).png

Thanks in advance for your help with this trouble shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Good with the Libraries, thanks for the help with that.

The update version has been done multiple times. this is my Heal/Harm. I see no eyes. Screenshot (103).png

Thanks in advance for your help with this trouble shooting.

I have to apologize to you and everyone.
    For some reason I dont know how I may have either not uploaded the correct version or something like this.

I have just double checked by moving the development directory out of my ruleset dir, and checking and like you said the EYE was NOT there.

I fixed now by reuploading both latest Genesys and Star Wars rulesets to the forge.

I did a local test and it seems Forge now has the correct version

Please hit "check for updates" so FGU downloads the rulesets again, and check if it works now.

You should see the eye icon when the force power record is unlocked, and the hidden boxes should be invisible when the lock is on.

Again I apologize for the confusion and making you waste time looking for the eye...

@johniba no worries. What an awesome feature!

I have uploaded a new version of the Force and Destiny library.
    It contains both last missing Force Powers:
    - Jerserra's Influence (from the Ghosts of Dathomir adventure book)
    - Warde's Foresight (from the Chronicles of the Gatekeeper adventure book)

These are located as usual in the google drive link, and they have to be downloaded manually

Here's something I noticed for Star Wars.

As for Force Rating, it is listed as Total / Spent / Remaining. If you add a skill to a Force Power (on the action tab), it adds the "Total" number of Force Points you have, to those skill rolls - but it shouldn't. It should use the "Remaining" number. If you commit Force Points, it counts as if your current Force rating is "Total minus Committed Force Points". Which means, that if you have committed any Force Points you can't use those dice for rolls.

Also, instead of Total / Spent / Remaining, wouldn't it be more correct to call it Total / Committed / Current?

Just my 2 Imperial credits worth of thought!

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post

As for Force Rating, it is listed as Total / Spent / Remaining. If you add a skill to a Force Power (on the action tab), it adds the "Total" number of Force Points you have, to those skill rolls - but it shouldn't. It should use the "Remaining" number. If you commit Force Points, it counts as if your current Force rating is "Total minus Committed Force Points". Which means, that if you have committed any Force Points you can't use those dice for rolls.

Also, instead of Total / Spent / Remaining, wouldn't it be more correct to call it Total / Committed / Current?

Those are good points
    I will look into it

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post

Agreed, yeah… I think we should change it to those labels and use Current for the pool.

First of all, thanks for developing and maintaining this project. I adore FFG Star Wars and I'm glad it's getting some love here in FG.

I haven't played around with this ruleset that much yet but when I noticed that many NPCs from the sw-adversaries JSON files are not being exported to the FG modules (getting lots of Not in FG DB info messages from the converter). Am I missing something or is that the current expected behavior? I also noticed a minor typo in the Characteristic field for skills (it's misspelled Charactetistic).

I will muck around with the ruleset and libraries some more and we will playtest the entire thing next week during our session. I'll be sure to post any suggestions and bugs reports here. Again, thanks for all your hard work!

Thread Information