DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaofyou View Post
    Hello I am experiencing a problem with dragging characters, specifically PCs, in the combat tracker. Whenever I do, this message pops up.Attachment 55445

Edit: I updated my Versions of the Rulesets and now it works!
    Ah good to know! If you still have issues let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Ah good to know! If you still have issues let me know.
    It's not really an issue but I just wanted to know, is damage not automatically calculated? I tested attacking and damaging earlier and the chatbox simply stated that I dealt X amount of damage but the wounds on the enemy remains unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by lmaofyou View Post
    It's not really an issue but I just wanted to know, is damage not automatically calculated? I tested attacking and damaging earlier and the chatbox simply stated that I dealt X amount of damage but the wounds on the enemy remains unchanged.
    That is correct, currently the system will not apply damage to your target.

You can however, drag that [Damage] text on the enemy in the combat tracker, and damage will be applied
    Also you can drag critical tokens directly in the target. This will roll for the critical table, taking into consideration existing critical, and apply the correct one.

I will eventually create automation on that, but there are still quite a few important things to finish, so automation is the last one.

You can however, drag that [Damage] text on the enemy in the combat tracker, and damage will be applied
    Also you can drag critical tokens directly in the target. This will roll for the critical table, taking into consideration existing critical, and apply the correct one.

I will eventually create automation on that, but there are still quite a few important things to finish, so automation is the last one.
    Oh I see thanks! Those are useful tips and definitely a faster way for me instead of just typing the damage.

Hello so I did try doing this and the WC just increases. Is that supposed to happen? I kinda assumed it would go down

In SW FFG Current Wounds/Strain increases. It starts at 0 and goes up, because you can go over your thresholds, and have to go over your threshold to go down.

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up.

I just checked out the new incrementing/decrementing of the Story points/ destiny points. Works like a charm. Awesome work!

I am now working again in the Spec Trees, specifically Signature Powers.

As soon as I have something ready to create them in the database I will be releasing, so Sevrick can add them.

I am now working again in the Spec Trees, specifically Signature Powers.

As soon as I have something ready to create them in the database I will be releasing, so Sevrick can add them.
    Speaking of the powers, every time I click into the field for "skill" on a custom power, I get this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Genesys:..cripts/string_power_skillname.lua"]:150: attempt to index local 'rActor' (a nil value)

Thread Information