DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    My bad, misunderstood and thought using FGU you only needed to download the 4 files from the store.
    Hope you don't mind another question, is there a way to automagically update The Libraries/Extension?
    Downloaded all 4 add-ons from the store, so they should work fine.
    Best Wishes Joakim

Quote Originally Posted by JoakimEdman View Post
    My bad, misunderstood and thought using FGU you only needed to download the 4 files from the store.
    Hope you don't mind another question, is there a way to automagically update The Libraries/Extension?
    Downloaded all 4 add-ons from the store, so they should work fine.
    Best Wishes Joakim
    I tried but there was some legal problem with it. Like special permissions they need or somthing. Long story short the Libries weren't able to be upload to the Forge. You can still however use the Forge to download the Rules Sets Johniba had made. You will just have to download the Libraries manualy from the cloud link on the 1st page.

Thnx have downloaded the libraries from the cloud, only curious if they will update automatically or if i will ned to download the future updated Libraries?
    Best Wishes Joakim

You will need to download the future updated libraries. I will post when I update them and which ones I updated.

Yes it is a shame. I am in the same situation. Trying to add the details is super tedious and I haven't had time.

Hi everyone
    Just to let you all know, I have finished moving to the new house, so I am resuming my work on the rulesets.

I hope it's a nice place. Moving is such a pain.

Yeah, hope the move was good!

Yeah it is a nice home, I still have to unpack dozens of boxes with board games though :P

Thread Information