STAR TREK 2d20
    Thanks so much Johniba. Have a good move.

Critical glitch I'm encoutering - twofold

First off, when I add new criticals to a character sheet, the dice roll automatically, but the +10 addition for each existing crit does not add on. In other words, I add a crit to someone with 2 existing crits... I roll a 39 and I get a 39 instead of a 59 (+20 for two crits)

Secondly, if I add to the modifier box in the bottom left, it DOUBLES the amount entered for some reason. In other words, I add +20 to the crit roll and roll the crit... I roll a 39 and get a 79 instead of a 59.

Anyone else having these kind of problems?

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post

First off, when I add new criticals to a character sheet, the dice roll automatically, but the +10 addition for each existing crit does not add on. In other words, I add a crit to someone with 2 existing crits... I roll a 39 and I get a 39 instead of a 59 (+20 for two crits)

Secondly, if I add to the modifier box in the bottom left, it DOUBLES the amount entered for some reason. In other words, I add +20 to the crit roll and roll the crit... I roll a 39 and get a 79 instead of a 59.

These are both known issues to me, but not consistently.

I tested 1 and didn't see this - we were having some DB issues with the ruleset and CT entries that occasionally needed everyone to be removed / re-entered onto the CT. I'd try this and see.

2 - The modifier is being applied to each die. We've been halving it to ensure correctness. This one's been happening for a long, long while but since I can half the value I never looked at fixing it for my local campaign.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post

This is very odd.

The code DOES add +10 for each existing crit, when rolling for a new crit and you should NOT add using modifiers

The only case where you would want to add with modifiers is if you want to roll for crit, but instead of dropping on a character, you drop on chat, if you need that for any reason.

Please pay attention to each step you are executing, and let me know
    I will have to replicate exactly all your steps, so i can verify what could be happening and fix

Ran this as a test on my system. I just updated to the latest available version through the Forge subscription. This is using Genesys rules only (not SW).

I dragged the Personal Critical token from the bottom left of FG onto a character in the CT, it rolled a 35 and applied the "Stunned" crit to the character. I then dragged the Personal Critical token back to the same character in the CT and it rolled a 49 and auto added 10 for a 59 then applied the Agonizing Wound Critical.

Using just Genesys, it is working for me.

I didn't try the modifiers as Srbongo seems to have explained them.

Quote Originally Posted by Urqy View Post
    Ran this as a test on my system. I just updated to the latest available version through the Forge subscription. This is using Genesys rules only (not SW).

I dragged the Personal Critical token from the bottom left of FG onto a character in the CT, it rolled a 35 and applied the "Stunned" crit to the character. I then dragged the Personal Critical token back to the same character in the CT and it rolled a 49 and auto added 10 for a 59 then applied the Agonizing Wound Critical.

Using just Genesys, it is working for me.

I didn't try the modifiers as Srbongo seems to have explained them.
    Thanks for the test Urqy. I will check the code in SW and see if it interferes in any way. Usually it should not, as the way it works to code that ruleset is that I only code differences, but i will double check

If anyone else has test results, I will appreciate if you share here.

I will be working on this soon, thanks

Hi there nice work.
    I suppose you have to input all the StarWarsFFG rulesett manually, only checking so i don't do any extra work,
    have all the rulebooks but adding it all will be tedious.
    Thx again.
    Best wishes Joakim

Last edited by JoakimEdman; July 31st, 2022 at 11:22.

This will take you to the folder where the modules have been compiled by Sevrick to share as much as can be without copyright infringement.

Quote Originally Posted by JoakimEdman View Post
    Hi there nice work.
    I suppose you have to input all the StarWarsFFG rulesett manually, only checking so i don't do any extra work,
    have all the rulebooks but adding it all will be tedious.
    Thx again.
    Best wishes Joakim
    Xarax already explained in his reply that you can download sevrick's modules
    I would also suggest you check the original post in the beginning of this thread for more info.

Sevrick's modules do not contain all descriptions and rules, those you can add, but i made a video explaining how you can edit the module records in a way that later you can save a backup, and reuse when you download new versions of the modules

Got a Cant find error but is it the same as.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...oEoWSoSeVhWxR-
    Sorry for bothering all.
    Best wishes Joakim

Thread Information