DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    oh maybe i forgot to mention sorry!

Hope you liked it haha
    So with the attachments were you going to eventually add a way to keep track of which mods are installed and failed based on an earlier post? I ask because I wasn't sure if, as it stands now, the final iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So with the attachments were you going to eventually add a way to keep track of which mods are installed and failed based on an earlier post? I ask because I wasn't sure if, as it stands now, the final iteration.
    It is on my list, but I did not think of a good way to do it yet.

I want to create the Force Powers first, after that, I will see what i can do

Updated Libraries

Edge of the Empire
    • Added Force Sensitive Specialization.

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Added all Specialization Trees.
    • Added the Talent "Black Market Contacts" even though it doesn't apear as talent with a full description in any Age of Rebellion source book. Yet the Rigger from Stay on Target has it in his tree. A mistake by FFG, no doubt. So I added based on the description from Edge of the Empire and added a page number of theoreticly where it should appear in Stay on Target.
    • Added the following missing weapons: Koromondain SVT-300 Stun Cloak, Mon Calamari Coral Pike, Mon Calamari Energy Lance, and Sorosuub CS-12 Stun Master.
    • Add "Table 1-3: Specific Drives" from Lead by Example.
    • Added "Table 1-2: Random Commander Motivations" from Lead by Example.
    • Added missing Special Ability "Combat Computer" from E522 Assassin Droid.
    • Added "Droid Brain Detonator" Attachment from Fully Operational.
    • Fixed Light Anti-Vehicle Battery weapon qualities being in the description.
    • Added Dewback Item stats.
    • Corrected several typos.
    • Several small fixes.

Special thanks to Xarax for providing the need corrections that need to be made.

Big thank you for all the great work!
    My players noticed tonight that it would be great if there was a spot either on their weapon/item or character sheet to mark the weapon’s damage it has taken so the know to add the setback die etc and can remember to ge them fixed. Is that something that could be done?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffencourt View Post
    My players noticed tonight that it would be great if there was a spot either on their weapon/item or character sheet to mark the weapon’s damage it has taken so the know to add the setback die etc and can remember to ge them fixed. Is that something that could be done?
    I second this as an excellent feature.

I also second Sevrick's request for attachment mod tracking.

Thanks Sevrick for the Updates!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffencourt View Post
    I will add this to my list, should be very easy to add

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I will add this to my list, should be very easy to add
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Edge of the Empire
    • Added Force Sensitive Specialization.

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Added all Specialization Trees.
    • Added the Talent "Black Market Contacts" even though it doesn't apear as talent with a full description in any Age of Rebellion source book. Yet the Rigger from Stay on Target has it in his tree. A mistake by FFG, no doubt. So I added based on the description from Edge of the Empire and added a page number of theoreticly where it should appear in Stay on Target.
    • Added the following missing weapons: Koromondain SVT-300 Stun Cloak, Mon Calamari Coral Pike, Mon Calamari Energy Lance, and Sorosuub CS-12 Stun Master.
    • Add "Table 1-3: Specific Drives" from Lead by Example.
    • Added "Table 1-2: Random Commander Motivations" from Lead by Example.
    • Added missing Special Ability "Combat Computer" from E522 Assassin Droid.
    • Added "Droid Brain Detonator" Attachment from Fully Operational.
    • Fixed Light Anti-Vehicle Battery weapon qualities being in the description.
    • Added Dewback Item stats.
    • Corrected several typos.
    • Several small fixes.

Special thanks to Xarax for providing the need corrections that need to be made.
    Great work. Are you adding the trees from the Dawn of the Rebellion book or did i miss it and that was already done?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Great work. Are you adding the trees from the Dawn of the Rebellion book or did i miss it and that was already done?
    I am adding every tree of every source book I have currently done. When I get caught up I will just release the trees along with the whole source book.

So far I have finished all the specialization source books. Now I am going through the setting books. Next I will move onto era source books, and lastly the compendium books and offcial adventures. After all that is done I will work on my random table generators I want to make that I mentioned in a previous post.

If new features like force trees come out I will update the source books I have done already before continuing where I left off.
    Last edited by sevrick; June 23rd, 2022 at 18:54.

I know some of you wanted to check my TO-DO list

I have edited it a bit to make it clearer (they are confusing to anyone but me probably, but they help me keep track of what i need to do)

This list does not garantee that the item will be done: in some cases it may be we will end up changing it a bit, or even not doing it, but most items will be done

TODO

Thread Information