DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    NEW RELEASE!
    P.S.: right now I am aware that the Player version of the combat tracker window is very poor in information.
    I will add info on the vehicles soon.
    I would also appreciate feedback from players/gms: what information in the combat tracker would you like players to have access?
    I certainly want to be able to see the current amount of minions left in a minion group.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    I certainly want to be able to see the current amount of minions left in a minion group.
    I think you mean in the GM's ct, right?

I have attached two screenshots: one showing the gm ct and another the player's point of view ct

I can definitelly add minion info in the CT, I will add that to the gm CT, but I was also asking about the player's ct
    Currently they see only the npc name and their rolled initiative

I dont know how much info should be shared by default, as there is no official stance on this.

Maybe I could make some options so GMs can toggle on/off on what they want to share

ct_gm.png

ct_players.png

An idea for an optional feature would be to add how badly damaged they are.
    For example
    100% = Uninjured
    75%-99% = Slightly Injured
    50%-74% = Injured
    25%-49% = Badly Injured
    1% - 24% = Near Death
    I got the idea from a mod on the foundry. It let's the PCs have some idea of how badly damaged a creature is without giving out exact wound and strain values.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    An idea for an optional feature would be to add how badly damaged they are.
    For example
    100% = Uninjured
    75%-99% = Slightly Injured
    50%-74% = Injured
    25%-49% = Badly Injured
    1% - 24% = Near Death
    I got the idea from a mod on the foundry. It let's the PCs have some idea of how badly damaged a creature is without giving out exact wound and strain values.
    That would be quite easy to implement.
    I will see what i can do

There is one change I want to make to the ruleset, but I would also like to open this for discussion and feedback

So in Genesys and Star Wars we do not use d4, d6, d8, d12 and d20 dice.

I am thinking of hiding them by default in the rulesets.

I will also provide a small extension (available to download in google drive and also through the Forge for FGU) that will bring back the dice, in case someone wants them in their desktops

I think this would be a good idea. These dice are not used and they take up space in the desktop

Now, if a lot of people dont like the dice to be hidden bu default, I can do the other way around: keep the dice visible and create an extension to hide them

What do you all think about this?

Yes. Hide the dice.

Yeah good idea. There are a few cases that require them but not enough to warrant having them out. For example rolling for kryat dragon pearl in Adversaries and Allies. I think they say somthing like roll 1d4-2 is how many pearls you get. For that I have a physical dice I can roll if I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Yeah good idea. There are a few cases that require them but not enough to warrant having them out. For example rolling for kryat dragon pearl in Adversaries and Allies. I think they say somthing like roll 1d4-2 is how many pearls you get. For that I have a physical dice I can roll if I need to.
    You can always type: /roll 1d4, but i see it would be used somewhere.

In any case, this is reversable, we can test it for a while. I can also see later if there is a better way to do this

I'm all for hiding those dice!

Also as a feature request for the future it would be nice to have minions represented as multiple tokens, at least as an option. Mostly to avoid confusion from my players, but also as I use maps a lot, just to better illustrate situations.

Also, while I'm posting, I just want to thank you for making this ruleset. It's my favourite system to run games in, and having it all up and working on FGU is incredible. I appreciate all the work that's gone into it!

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2022-05-26

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Improvements:
    Combat Tracker:
    - NPC will now list number of minions, if the npc category is "minion"

PC/NPC sheets and Combat Tracker: Actions -> Weapons
    - Adjusted text size for weapon name and special. In some cases where either were too long, the text was clipping (fixed now)

Regular Dice (d4, d6, d8, d12, d20): Removed these dice from the FG desktop.
    To bring them back, I will be providing an extension. If you want those dice to show again in the desktop, you will be able to do so, enabling that extension.
    (It is currently pending approval on The Forge)
    Another option, if you will only rarely roll any of those dice, is to use the "/roll" command from fantasy grounds

For example, typing in chat:
    /roll 1d4
    - Will roll 1 d4
    /roll 2d41d10
    - will roll 2 d4 + 1d10

and so on...

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak

Important note for Fantasy Grounds Classic users
    Although this version is also compatible with FGC, there are no noticeable changes, only internal code.
    For now the rulesets are totally compatible with FGC, but I strongly advise people still using FGC to consider upgrading to FGUnity.
    Smiteworks is no longer updating the Classic application, and it may come a time when I cannot maintain the code compatible.
    For now, it is still compatible and I will do my best to continue this, until it comes a time it would hurt the development... If that time comes, I will let everyone know

Download Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars
    Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars

Thread Information