DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Thanks for the help!

However, when I try to use the "Next Round" button on the combat tracker or advance beyond the Initiative slot selected in the tracker (see image) by pressing "Next Actor", I get this error:

[3/6/2022 12:27:52 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_5E.lua"]:183: attempt to call field 'isDiceString' (a nil value)

Important note: I had a big encounter going on since before the update. The combat tracker has been full of PC and NPC entities since before the recent update. Can that be a problem? Do I have to set up the entire encounter again to fix it maybe?

CombatTrackerIssues.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    Thanks for the help!

However, when I try to use the "Next Round" button on the combat tracker or advance beyond the Initiative slot selected in the tracker (see image) by pressing "Next Actor", I get this error:

[3/6/2022 12:27:52 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_5E.lua"]:183: attempt to call field 'isDiceString' (a nil value)

Important note: I had a big encounter going on since before the update. The combat tracker has been full of PC and NPC entities since before the recent update. Can that be a problem? Do I have to set up the entire encounter again to fix it maybe?

CombatTrackerIssues.PNG
    No, it's not because of your encounter. Try this: **link removed**
    new version posted: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post644249
    Last edited by bmos; March 17th, 2022 at 13:45.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    No, it's not because of your encounter. Try this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14yo...ew?usp=sharing
    I tried it, and the error (when attempting to either go Next Actor or Next Round) changed to:

[3/6/2022 2:02:20 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_string.lua"]:358: attempt to call field 'isDiceString' (a nil value)
    [3/6/2022 2:02:45 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_string.lua"]:358: attempt to call field 'isDiceString' (a nil value)

Weird. I am not getting that error. Check your FG rulesets folder for any un-zipped folders.
    If you have two copies (pak and folder) it will use the folder before the pak. It seems like you might have a second (old) copy of CoreRPG.

Weird. I am not getting that error. Check your FG rulesets folder for any un-zipped folders.
    If you have two copies (pak and folder) it will use the folder before the pak. It seems like you might have a second (old) copy of CoreRPG.
    I have one CoreRPG.dat in my vault and one CoreRPG.dat in my rulesets.

I only have the Genesys.pak that I downloaded from your google drive.

Vault.PNG
    FantasyGroundsPaks.PNG

I only get the error when clicking "New Round" on the current combat tracker. If I empty it out completely, I do not get the error.

I have one CoreRPG.dat in my vault and one CoreRPG.dat in my rulesets.

I only have the Genesys.pak that I downloaded from your google drive.

Vault.PNG
    FantasyGroundsPaks.PNG

I only get the error when clicking "New Round" on the current combat tracker. If I empty it out completely, I do not get the error.
    Can you send me your campaign? Then I can test where the error is coming from.

Can you send me your campaign? Then I can test where the error is coming from.
    Here you go:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...9B?usp=sharing

Okay, figured that out. Had to change the Genesys DiceManager to ActionDiceManager since now there is a DiceManager in CoreRPG.
    **link removed**
    new version posted: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post644249
    Last edited by bmos; March 17th, 2022 at 13:45.

Okay, figured that out. Had to change the Genesys DiceManager to ActionDiceManager since now there is a DiceManager in CoreRPG.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/14yo...ew?usp=sharing
    THANK YOU! It worked! You're amazing!

I'm getting an error with the party inventory. I'm using FGU and the Genesys ruleset. [Error] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_ps_loot.lua"]:229:attempt to call field 'getAllInventoryListPaths' (a nil value)

As it describes, when I try to look the the Party inventory (or refresh it) on the Inventory tab of the Party sheet, it displays nothing and then spits out that error.

Thread Information