STAR TREK 2d20

Is there a way to make items that act as containers collapsible. Maybe when you specify a container for an item a + or - apear next to it that is toggle state (signifying wheather it is closed or open) so you can hide and reveal what is in the container.
    If this is possible it would greatly reduce the clutter in the inventory system I think.
    Who knows with vehicles having inventory I will be able to move alot of it out of my characters and my not be as useful as I originally thought.
    Last edited by sevrick; January 31st, 2022 at 18:28.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Is there a way to make items that act as containers collapsible. Maybe when you specify a container for an item a + or - apear next to it that is toggle state (signifying wheather it is closed or open) so you can hide and reveal what is in the container.
    If this is possible it would greatly reduce the clutter in the inventory system I think.
    Who knows with vehicles having inventory I will be able to move alot of it out of my characters and my not be as useful as I originally thought.

Hmm, I have never seen this done. I will research if such a thing is possible

This is a very cool thought Severick. If the framework allows this it will indeed go a long way to clean up inventory tabs! If possible please put this on the pile.

That's a great idea. Would give the players a way to visualize what's in their backpack as opposed to on their body, too.

You can already do that by typing in where it is stored. If you have an item called "Backpack" and you write "Backpack" on the "store location" line (cannot remember exact name rn) then is automatically placed under the backpack item and an indent is placed before it.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    You can already do that by typing in where it is stored. If you have an item called "Backpack" and you write "Backpack" on the "store location" line (cannot remember exact name rn) then is automatically placed under the backpack item and an indent is placed before it.
    Yes you can do that but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about hiding what's in those containers when you want.

Not to mention I'd like a way to streamline that process, instead of having to write "backpack" on the items in question. Drag and drop would be nice. Another icon to cycle through (besides blank, carried, worn) too, but of course the problem there is if you have more than one item that can carry things (backpack and belt pouch, for example)

I haven't seen this in any ruleset. Yes it might be nice, but i would rather see the rest of the force power, talent and specializations implemented and full combat tracker functionality to include ship combat first...lol

Vehicle combat is already included in the combat tracker.

However, there is one REALLY annoying bug - the values displayed appear to receive their input from multiple sources. Sometimes, if I edit the hull trauma value of a vehicle more than twice, it keeps updating the hull trauma value. Switching between the new and old value continuously.

EDIT: I discovered another bug. If you add critical damage to the sheet on the "Vehicle Tab" of a character sheet (only tried it with PCs so far) it does not add this critical damage entry to the sheet of the vehicle "item" in the inventory. Worse yet, if you go back to the Vehicle Tab, the crit damage is deleted there. It does not save, it seems.

If you add the crit damage via the inventory item, then it stays.

I think there is something fishy going on with the referencing between the combat tracker entry, vehicle tab entry, and inventory entry.
    Last edited by DraaGulFireclaw; February 6th, 2022 at 11:18.

Page 203 of 282 First ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... Last

Thread Information