DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    I have that issue with any record, it seems. I only have the option to delete, to minimize, to change the paragraph type, or to open the "Genesys formatting help" screen. I cannot, however, bold text by right-clicking it and picking the formatting option.Attachment 49538
    Thank you for the screenshot

I just released a fix, the options should list fine now.

On FGC, download the latest Genesys.pak from google drive
    On FCU, just click check for updates for the latest Genesys.pak to be downloaded from the forge
    Last edited by johniba; October 17th, 2021 at 18:30.

Nut sure if you noticed but the vehicle weapons on vehicles are missing their headers. I knew this for some time but never mention it because it's a small thing.

Updated Libraries

Edge of the Empire Libraries
    • Add Far Horizons Source book to the libraries.
    • Removed duplicate talents that appeared from different sources from with in this library.
    • Fixed some misc things with spelling and correcting page number locations.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Nut sure if you noticed but the vehicle weapons on vehicles are missing their headers. I knew this for some time but never mention it because it's a small thing.
    Oh yeah I keep forgetting to add those.
    I will add for the next update, thanks for the reminder

@johniba, any update on how the Talent Pyramid/Trees are coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    @johniba, any update on how the Talent Pyramid/Trees are coming along?
    I am still working on the code, I think it will take a couple of weeks probably.
    I am trying to finalize the vehicle sharing/party vehicle and release this weekend though.

The one for talent though, i think two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I am still working on the code, I think it will take a couple of weeks probably.
    I am trying to finalize the vehicle sharing/party vehicle and release this weekend though.

The one for talent though, i think two weeks
    No rush of course and at your leisure. Just excited to know what's happening next! Thanks again!

So I noticed that some npcs had weapons that didn't have descriptions, even though I had a description in the database filled out. I thought maybe I needed to restore backups for it to work. So I did it after backing it up. It resulted in the sharing all records I had descriptions. Why does it do this? If it is necessary then is there away to mass un share records?

The weapon on the NPC still didn't have the description updated. Everything matched except the descriptions. How does this feature work?
    Last edited by sevrick; October 18th, 2021 at 23:50.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So I noticed that some npcs had weapons that didn't have descriptions, even though I had a description in the database filled out. I thought maybe I needed to restore backups for it to work. So I did it after backing it up. It resulted in the sharing all records I had descriptions. Why does it do this? If it is necessary then is there away to mass un share records?

The weapon on the NPC still didn't have the description updated. Everything matched except the descriptions. How does this feature work?
    That sharing is a workaround for now.
    Here is what I found out:
    Suppose I open your libraries in my campaign, and I have descriptions edited or restored.
    Those descriptions are not inside the library files.

When the players open the libraries, they dont show the descriptions... only i can see descriptions.

My workaround was enabling that sharing.

Maybe I could try to add ways to select what to share, instead of sharing it all, but for now it was the only way i could find for players to see descrpitions

Notice that npcs are not shared though, or other stuff that usually only the gm will have access

The npc weapon descriptions should have updated... i will check if i can find out what happened

EDIT: Sevrick if you can, please give me an example of an npc+weapon you tried to see the description updated? And let me know which library it is.
    Did you re-export all libraries?
    Last edited by johniba; October 19th, 2021 at 04:07.

As a test I used the Aqualish thug and his blaster pistol in the Edge of the Empire Library. I defiantly have the description of the item in the database. I checked to see if the Aqulish Thug's blaster pistol had all the same stats as the one in the database, and it did minus the description. While in the Edge of the Empire Library Campaign folder I saved and exported the module. I then loaded up my current campign I am GMing and loaded the module and there was no description for the blast pistol in the Aqualishs inventory. I was of course looking at the loaded version of the Aqualish thug from the library.

Thread Information