DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Could you please re-add the ability to format the text in the descriptions again?

I liked being able to bold text in item descriptions and such.

Johniba the player view in the imitative tracker seems to be doing weird things for the player. The soak seems to appear different and imitative doesn't look it does for the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    Could you please re-add the ability to format the text in the descriptions again?

I liked being able to bold text in item descriptions and such.
    Hi DraaGulDireclaw

I didnt remove formatting from descriptions. Can you tell me in what record you are having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Johniba the player view in the imitative tracker seems to be doing weird things for the player. The soak seems to appear different and imitative doesn't look it does for the GM.
    I have just fixed the initiative tracker for players.
    Please re-download Genesys.pak from google drive if on FGC, or in FGU just hit "check for updates"

There is no new need to re-download StarWarsFFG.pak
    Last edited by johniba; October 16th, 2021 at 14:59.

Planned Library Execution

So based on the feed back I did recieve The libraries will go like this

• AA, GG, SS, will all have separate libraries.
    • Setting Books will go to their designated libraries (For Example: For Example Lords of Nal Hutta would go in the Edge of the Empire Libraries.
    • Adventure Books will all be separate.
    • The 2 Clone Wars Era books will be lumped into the same Library.
    • Dawn of Rebellion era will have it's own library.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So based on the feed back I did recieve The libraries will go like this

• AA, GG, SS, will all have separate libraries.
    • Setting Books will go to their designated libraries (For Example: For Example Lords of Nal Hutta would go in the Edge of the Empire Libraries.
    • Adventure Books will all be separate.
    • The 2 Clone Wars Era books will be lumped into the same Library.
    • Dawn of Rebellion era will have it's own library.
    Sounds great!

File under in case you missed it (like I did) - Edge Studios announces it will continue with Star Wars RPG books . I'm assuming these are part of the FFG books and not a new rule system. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    File under in case you missed it (like I did) - Edge Studios announces it will continue with Star Wars RPG books . I'm assuming these are part of the FFG books and not a new rule system. I hope.
    That's Exciting news if they are making more star wars books. I have been hoping for a Old Republic Era book.

Edit: I am worried though it could be nothing but Sam used the words "awaken" on the star wars page. I really hope they don't do what I think they are going to do. To be honest I wasn't a fan of the Sequel Trilogy, it's something I would rather just forget ever happened.

Also the Ashes of Power preview looks awesome. I like the Bird species reminds me of the Rito in Breath of the Wild but with a gritter take.
    Last edited by sevrick; October 17th, 2021 at 04:34.

Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    Yes, that announcement was a relief.
    My understanding of that post is that they will continue the line with more books.
    I think it was on the same article they mentioned one of the original authors of the system and books, who will be involved in the production of the new ones.

My biggest dream is a release of a Genesys Setting book for Tannhauser
    Last edited by johniba; October 17th, 2021 at 04:02.

I have that issue with any record, it seems. I only have the option to delete, to minimize, to change the paragraph type, or to open the "Genesys formatting help" screen. I cannot, however, bold text by right-clicking it and picking the formatting option.Unbenannt.PNG

Thread Information