STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    This is REALLY strange
    I have tested it, and they do get hidden from players when I test it

Can you please give me a step by step so i can test?
    Maybe i am doing something different

Also make sure to mention if you are on FGC or FGU
    I'm using FGU.

All I'm doing is creating a dice pool, making sure the eye to the right has a line through it, and making a roll.

I've also tried it with the eye having no line through it, and then again with the line through it.

In all cases, the percentage die results will not show up, while the narrative die results will show up.

Is it possible you've got some add on that's really common but not part of the vanilla build? As far as I know the only mods I have on my system are ones connected to this project

This is my first test (attached image)
    The F is very faint and thin... I will try tomorrow to make it more visible if possible

The good news is that I fixed all issues with symbols not aligning with other text, specially bold text

It is working in FGU but for some reason not in FGC... but i will fix this one also for sure

Attachment 49306
    I can't speak for everyone else but I like it. If you can make it bigger go for it, but it seems like a solid solution. I assume the code will be [ ] like all dice.
    Last edited by sevrick; September 28th, 2021 at 14:08.

I have uploaded the libraries to the Forge and is now pending approval but I left out the Force and Destiny until I am finished with Disciples of Harmony. So it will hopefully be available soon.

Also I have bundled them into one forge subscription, if you would rather have them separate let me know.

As for the Genesys Libraries I am not sure how particular they are on thumbnails. Since I use the cover art for my thumbnails I am not sure they will allow them to be uploaded. If not I will have to come up with a new thumbnail for them. If I do upload them the plan is to bundle the Genesys Libraries together.
    Last edited by sevrick; September 28th, 2021 at 13:09.

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    I'm using FGU.

All I'm doing is creating a dice pool, making sure the eye to the right has a line through it, and making a roll.

I've also tried it with the eye having no line through it, and then again with the line through it.

In all cases, the percentage die results will not show up, while the narrative die results will show up.

Is it possible you've got some add on that's really common but not part of the vanilla build? As far as I know the only mods I have on my system are ones connected to this project

I think I found an issue, and I will be fixing it

I had the issue of the pool showing even when i want hidden, if I create a dice pool from scratch. By this i mean just clicking and adding dice to the dicepool box, and rolling it

If I start the dicepool from, lets say, clicking a character/npc weapon, that problem does not happen

I am going to fix this today, and release an update

Working on the Fonts symbol for Force Die and force points

I tried making the "F" inside the force die bigger, but it looks too small, or either it becomes a smudge.

So I am testing this other possibility... let me know what you think

Also notice, I adde (P) as a code for "Force Point", which by the way is using the old symbol that Force Die used

And... I made Lightside Force and Darkside Force bigger

dice_symbols_sw_help.PNG

Working on the Fonts symbol for Force Die and force points

I tried making the "F" inside the force die bigger, but it looks too small, or either it becomes a smudge.

So I am testing this other possibility... let me know what you think

Also notice, I adde (P) as a code for "Force Point", which by the way is using the old symbol that Force Die used

And... I made Lightside Force and Darkside Force bigger

dice_symbols_sw_help.PNG
    Sounds good. I suppose if we come up with a better solution we can change it, ie FG updating their code to allow colored fonts. One can dream

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Sounds good. I suppose if we come up with a better solution we can change it, ie FG updating their code to allow colored fonts. One can dream
    Yes, the good thing about this is that if we just change the character design, it does not affect any information entered in records

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2021-09-29

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    - Special Symbols and Dice in text:
    Fixed alignment for all symbols in Genesys and Star Wars
    (For FG Classic, there is still an issue with symbols overlapping when in Bold text. For now please use Normal font when displaying them. I will fix soon)

(Star Wars) Created a new symbol: (P) for Force Point. Please notice that Force Point is using the "old" symbol that was previously for Force Die.
    (Star Wars) Do not worry if you entered text using the Force Die, there is no need to change or edit text: the new symbol will show up instead.
    (Star Wars) Changed the Force Die symbol to a hexagon with black/white color.
    (Star Wars) Enlarged both Lightside and Darkside symbols

- Fixed a bug in the dicepool where the rolled dice would display even when the GM selected for a hidden roll
    This bug happened when if you created the dicepool from scratch (and not for example, by clicking a skill in the skill list, or a weapon in actions)

Important information Currently an incompatibility with "The Author" extension makes the new feature I created for /export databases without any description text not working
    Dont worry! If you do not need to export libraries with no descriptions, The Author will work fine with both rulesets!
    If you actually need to export a library with no descriptions, please disable The Author extension before opening the campaign and exporting.

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Looks good. If you enter the code where it goes with no spaces to either side it looks just right. The was one thing I was wondering about. Is it possible to reduce the automatic spaces add in between difficulty dice. Not sure how it works but, maybe removing one space to it's left and right would do the trick. Other than that looks spot on. This will defiantly scratch my OCD side .

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Looks good. If you enter the code where it goes with no spaces to either side it looks just right. The was one thing I was wondering about. Is it possible to reduce the automatic spaces add in between difficulty dice. Not sure how it works but, maybe removing one space to it's left and right would do the trick. Other than that looks spot on. This will defiantly scratch my OCD side .
    Yes, I can adjust their position and spacing. I will adjust it for difficulty then

Thread Information