DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    It's an older problem maybe three or four updates ago. I fixed all the instances myself thinking it was a one-time problem but it didn't stay that way after I did an export. Might be a problem with author again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    It's an older problem maybe three or four updates ago. I fixed all the instances myself thinking it was a one-time problem but it didn't stay that way after I did an export. Might be a problem with author again.
    Author doesnt dictate what is exported. That is a ruleset setting.

I will have to test this author extension and look.

The thing is, the code I wrap up around text fields to reformat into those character replacements with symbols are replacing some of the scripts some main classes in core.

It could be a class that is being edited in author, and then my ruleset is not working with it.

If you manage to reproduce the error, let me know what steps you did

I cannot open the code from the Author extension, it is blocked in the vault.

Without looking at it, it is a bit harder to investigate and fix.

I may have to move the /export modification I did to a different window, maybe that could help
    Last edited by johniba; September 26th, 2021 at 01:50.

Skill description still empty.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1632618056
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you would be ok with it, could you zip your campaign and send to me in a private message?

I need to have a look at the xml for the skills

I'm getting an issue where entered vehicles aren't showing criticals or ship weapons on the Vehicle tab, anyone else getting this?
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    I'm getting an issue where entered vehicles aren't showing criticals or ship weapons on the Vehicle tab, anyone else getting this?
    Hey srbongo... yeah i just found the issue.
    I am going to release a fix soon

Hey johniba

Been away for a few weeks, so I am behind on what all the updates are. But I did notice the improvement to how skills are represented. Very nice.

Can't wait to see what's next

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Hey johniba

Been away for a few weeks, so I am behind on what all the updates are. But I did notice the improvement to how skills are represented. Very nice.

Can't wait to see what's next

Hey mossfoot, how are you... welcome back
    So recently I think the big updates were:

- Improved Party Window (specially for star wars with a tab for assisting on rolling duty/obligation
    - party dicepool monitoring from party sheet
    - Add modifiers to characteristics, Wounds/Strain threshold
    (for characteristics, these modifiers will automatically affect the character dice pool, for example adding or removing characteristic dice. For wound/strain it is just a visual reminder that the character has a modifier... useful for example, for affected character due to their duty,morality,obligation roll)

- Backup/Restore description data from records (usefull to sync your descriptions with libraries, in new and current campaigns (check the video in the original post, for a tutorial)
    - right click on a text field, and select a pop up window that helps remember special code that will display dice and symbols on text

And yeah the improvement in the skill window...

Now my next step is:

- I want to improve the Actions tab: add the ability to add any type and quantity of dice to a roll, either in a weapon or a power record.
    I hope this will mitigate the current lack of automation that would take talents, etca into consideration when rolling.
    - Finally activate a way for PCs to share their vehicles, and multicrew them

And after that i will focus on the Specialization Trees (i already have a very cool idea on how to make it look nice, and be easy to use...
    Last edited by johniba; September 26th, 2021 at 08:10.

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2021-09-26

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    - Char/NPC Current Vehicle: fix for current vehicle not displaying weapons, critical, attachments

Improvements:

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Download Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars
    Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars

Thread Information