DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    That would definitely be helpful.

A lot of the stuff is fairly easy to find/understand... but honestly, an overview of everything would help me as a GM know what tools I have available and how they can interact with one another, instead of just fumbling around hoping to find something that works

BTW, any idea when the next update will be? Last one was in April, wasn't it?

Yeah its been a long time right? I dont want people to think this is abandoned.
    So, I have worked on several small improvements and fixes, and I have been postponing the release because I really want to make the Party window available for GMs and players soon.
    The thing is, this party window (with features such as allowing players to finally share vehicles, have a "party vehicle"... and also enable GMs to handle features like triggering morality, rolling party duty etca) is taking some time to finish.
    I would have probably finished it, if it was not for work (and it leaving me exausted) but I feel like I should release soon at least the work I have done)

So, I will wrap up these small fixes, and quality of life stuff, and release, and then I will be left with the two big improvements I am working on: party sheet, and Talent/Specialization Trees!

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Something you might consider adding is Encumbrance Thresholds for NPCs. This would be helpful when used for mounts and pack animals to carry your stuff. I thought of this because when I was adding the Hurghol from savage spirits I noticed it has Beast of Burden ability, that adds 6 to their encumbrance threshold.
    ok, Adding this to the TO-DO list

Not sure why I can't delete my own posts. Just decided to do a PM instead.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 25th, 2021 at 02:57.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Not sure why I can't delete my own posts. Just decided to do a PM instead.
    ah ok, i replied there.

Hey about Gear attachments, next update will make them always on for both genesys and SW

Updated Libraries

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Renamed the "Mounts" subtype to "Creatures" Since not all creatures are nessiarly mounts. I thought about seperating mounts and creatures but that could change based on the size of the PC, so I just left it as Creatures.

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Added Savage Spirits Source book to the libraries
    • Moved Extra Reloads to "Ammo" Sub category.

Hi everyone

So I am having some issues reproducing a few reported bugs. I think I will release this weekend a new version with some of the fixes that are ready to use, and continue working on the party sheet and spec/talent trees.

I think you guys waited too long for a release

Also, this should contain the missing fields from Star Wars character sheets

Looking forward to it @Johniba!

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi everyone

So I am having some issues reproducing a few reported bugs. I think I will release this weekend a new version with some of the fixes that are ready to use, and continue working on the party sheet and spec/talent trees.

I think you guys waited too long for a release

Also, this should contain the missing fields from Star Wars character sheets
    Awesome

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2021-08-29

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    - Combat Tracker: PCs and NPCs added to the Combat Tracker will have a default Size 1 and Reach 0 (This is for tokens on maps)
    - Combat Tracker: Fixed bug where changing vehicle's values like Current Hull Trauma or Current System Strain would not update the actual vehicle in the npc/pc sheet.

Improvements:
    - Items: (Star Wars) Items with type "Gear" can now have Attachments (like in Genesys ruleset)
    This is not exactly official rule, but by default, both Genesys and Star Wars rulesets will have them ON by default.
    You can disable Gear attachments, in the Options Menu (Accessible on the top right corner of FG)

- Items: (Star Wars) Moved field "Price" to list after "Rarity" in the Item record, to make it more in line to how they are displayed on the books.

- NPC: Added Motivations to npc sheets

- Character Sheets (Star Wars): Added some missing fields:
    - Force Rating: Total, Spent and Remaining. For now these are just fields to store and track them, I will improve this later.
    - Morality: added Conflict, Triggered and Engaged.
    (I am not going to add fields to track totals for Obligation, Duty, Morality in each Character Sheet. I will add these features later for the GM in the Party sheet, where the GM will also access a complete list of those records for all PCs, and a few more tools)

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars
    Last edited by johniba; August 29th, 2021 at 23:38.

Hey Sevrick,

I forgot to change the order for Melee and Ranged Defenses in the character/npc sheets. I will do this in the next update ok?

Thread Information