FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardbushido View Post
    how can someone create a skill list? when i create a new character and click on the skill tab it ask which setting i'm using but the only option is default. and like above post, thank you very much for all that yall have done and i hope one day this goes official and you can get compensated for your work.
    You do it by creating a new setting. From there you identify which skills the setting has. When you create a new npc it asks which setting you wish to use.

awesome, i missed this feature of a setting. thank you. works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbushido View Post
    awesome, i missed this feature of a setting. thank you. works like a charm.
    As soon as I release the new updates, I will record a video showcasing the current features.
    I know some of them get overlooked easly, so maybe a quick video will help with stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralChaos View Post
    I'm having trouble with Genesys\Star Wars. When I add hull trauma/system strain with mouse wheel the field flickers between two values and locks from further edits. Haven't tested extensively yet to figure out the conditions, but it happened to every vehicle that was attached to a NPC, and the player's ship even after 'exiting' it from the vehicle tab. Ballpark guess is the combat tracker is fighting the vehicle sheet for updates, but can't be sure. Something's in a loop though.

P.S. Just getting started with it. Fantastic work overall. I used to do FG modding years ago, and can appreciate the colossal amount of work gone into this. Amazing stuff.
    I will make a note of this and see if I can replicate the issue and fix it... thanks!

Bad news my computer was having issue and had to reinstall windows. It was supposed to keep my files and it did mostly. Little did I know that it wiped my Appdata as well. Long story short my backup puts me somewhere in the middle of adding fully operational. So all my work on savage spirits is gone and have to redo it. Sorry it might be longer than usual before the next update. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Bad news my computer was having issue and had to reinstall windows. It was supposed to keep my files and it did mostly. Little did I know that it wiped my Appdata as well. Long story short my backup puts me somewhere in the middle of adding fully operational. So all my work on savage spirits is gone and have to redo it. Sorry it might be longer than usual before the next update. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out.
    I lost 6 months of campaign last year to a HDD death. Now I use symbolic links to point the fantasy grounds folders to OneDrive so they're permanently backed up. So easy to do, for how much pain it avoids. PM if you'd like help. Also has version history, so if you overwrite a file you can revert back.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralChaos View Post
    I lost 6 months of campaign last year to a HDD death. Now I use symbolic links to point the fantasy grounds folders to OneDrive so they're permanently backed up. So easy to do, for how much pain it avoids. PM if you'd like help. Also has version history, so if you overwrite a file you can revert back.
    Yeah funny thing is I have software that automatically backs up my campaigns on another drive evey week. The thing was I set that up long ago when I was using FGC. So it was backing those files, only problem was that I hadn't touched them in over 6 months at least, because had switched over to FGU. Luckily about 3 weeks ago I sent the star wars libraries to my laptop incase I wanted to work on them while I was on vacation. It's those files I used to back up the libraries.

As an aside, things are progressing faster than I thought, so the wait wont be as long as I had initially thought.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 17th, 2021 at 14:54.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    As soon as I release the new updates, I will record a video showcasing the current features.
    I know some of them get overlooked easly, so maybe a quick video will help with stuff like this

That would definitely be helpful.

A lot of the stuff is fairly easy to find/understand... but honestly, an overview of everything would help me as a GM know what tools I have available and how they can interact with one another, instead of just fumbling around hoping to find something that works

BTW, any idea when the next update will be? Last one was in April, wasn't it?

Something you might consider adding is Encumbrance Thresholds for NPCs. This would be helpful when used for mounts and pack animals to carry your stuff. I thought of this because when I was adding the Hurghol from savage spirits I noticed it has Beast of Burden ability, that adds 6 to their encumbrance threshold.

Thread Information