DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Updated Libraries

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Add Fully Operational Source Book.

Quick update:

I have made both Genesys and Star Wars rulesets available on the new FG Forge website:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/

They are still the same versions that I provided previously. The new updates will come soon...

Moving forward, the rulesets will be provided directly from the Forge, so they will be updated automatically if you use FG Unity.
    For those still on FG Classic, I will continue to provide them in the previous google drive link (for as long as I can maintain the rulesets compatible with Classic)

Also @sevrick, for now I think it is best we keep the Library files in google drive. I will still work on that solution for keeping description fields synced somewhere (to make it easier for you to export them without descriptions and users to sync their descriptions with updated library files)
    So I still dont know if moving the modules to the Forge is a good idea, but I will talk about this more with you later on.

Automatic updates for this? Yes please!

Thanks a lot. Can't wait for the next updates!

This is awesome.

Also looking forward to next update!

Future Update Idea: When a character token enters a personal vehicle it would be great if it's token was automatically switched to the token of the vehicle and back again. No fuss about switching back and forth, just enter, vehicle token. Exit, personal token.

Thanks again for all your doing for this project Johniba. You too Sevrick!

Johniba, Sevrick, fantastic work and my deepest thanks! Digital Genesys has been really critical during this CV-19 lock-down, they need to hire you folks to build their official content.

Not sure if I've tried downloading from forge while y'all are doing an update, but as of right now the Star Wars forge link lists 'no item.'
    Orion
    GM for Savage Worlds, Old Deadlands, D20, D6, Cthulhu
    "Throat-chopping that urchin's head off with 7 wounds of lethal damage just for pick-pocketing might be a tad evil Mr. Heroic."

Quote Originally Posted by pirateorion View Post
    Johniba, Sevrick, fantastic work and my deepest thanks! Digital Genesys has been really critical during this CV-19 lock-down, they need to hire you folks to build their official content.

Not sure if I've tried downloading from forge while y'all are doing an update, but as of right now the Star Wars forge link lists 'no item.'
    Thanks a lot for your words.

Yeah there was an issue with the star wars ruleset in forge, it is solved now i believe

I'm having trouble with Genesys\Star Wars. When I add hull trauma/system strain with mouse wheel the field flickers between two values and locks from further edits. Haven't tested extensively yet to figure out the conditions, but it happened to every vehicle that was attached to a NPC, and the player's ship even after 'exiting' it from the vehicle tab. Ballpark guess is the combat tracker is fighting the vehicle sheet for updates, but can't be sure. Something's in a loop though.

P.S. Just getting started with it. Fantastic work overall. I used to do FG modding years ago, and can appreciate the colossal amount of work gone into this. Amazing stuff.

I was converting the modular backpack and was wondering if you were planning on gear having attachments for instances like this? Looking through Ogg Dudes Character Generator there seems to be 8 other instances where adding attachments to gear would be called for.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 11th, 2021 at 02:53.

how can someone create a skill list? when i create a new character and click on the skill tab it ask which setting i'm using but the only option is default. and like above post, thank you very much for all that yall have done and i hope one day this goes official and you can get compensated for your work.

Thread Information