DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Yes. This has already been disgussed and will be fixed, as per the response from the dev.

You can fix things, by editing the size in the combat tracker BEFORE dragging the token on to the map. Character token size is default 5 right now, when it should be 1.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has seen something like this - and knows how to fix it. When I place a PC token on a map, the token is quite huge - NPC tokens conform to the grid with the proper size.

Additionally, if I drag a PC or NPC to the Theater of the Mind extension window, the tokens assigned revert to letters, which I never assigned, as seen on the right.

Any suggestions? For extensions, I have Theater of the Mind, Unshare Image, The Star Wars Theme, and Windows Saver X installed.

Thanks!
    Yeah I have to Hold ctr and use the mouse wheel to adjust the token size everytime. It's quite annoying, especialy when I have created encounters there token size isn't saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post

Any suggestions? For extensions, I have Theater of the Mind, Unshare Image, The Star Wars Theme, and Windows Saver X installed.
    Taken from Theater of the Mind thread, Zacheus says:
    "For those of you trying this out - a couple of things.
    Don't drop images on a square. Also when dragging NPCs from the CT use the link button rather than the token as you would on a normal map."

Don't know if this will help, just something I picked up.

Joe

Again, just came up not sure if it's on the list: being able to add vehicles to the parcel would be helpful.

Hope all is well @johniba!

Not sure how you want to handle Explosive Charges. They have 3 new categories. Base Damage (Could be used as just damage), Additional Damage, and Blast Radius. I suppose you could make a new Item type that has those criteria. Although that seems like a waste seining how there isn't that many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Again, just came up not sure if it's on the list: being able to add vehicles to the parcel would be helpful.

Hope all is well @johniba!
    Hey yes all well, thanks!

I am sorry didnt mean to get you guys worried.

I am working on several small issues people have listed (I fixed for example the default size for tokens on maps, and other small things) and also some missing fields, like force rating.
    I am still thinking how to best add triggering and conflict on morality, plus I am doing some work on the party sheet, to add a lot of stuff

I will add these soon, so you guys can test and maybe help on feedback on how we can make it user friendly.

After I am done with these, I will work on the Specialization trees, and also Force Powers (so there wont be any need to use the generic power system I created on genesys)

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Yeah I have to Hold ctr and use the mouse wheel to adjust the token size everytime. It's quite annoying, especialy when I have created encounters there token size isn't saved.
    The issue with the pc sizes is due to the default size. I have fixed that to be default size 1 and reach 0 for all PCs/NPCs, but that will be available on my next release
    For now a workaround you can use is: on the combat tracker, click the "size" button, and change the PCs size from 5 to 1, and reach to 0

That will help when you drag them to maps/images

Yeah I have been super busy as well. Although Fully Operational should be done soon.

Bug: In one of the standard skillsets (Shadow of the Beanstalk, I think) the Athletics skill is tied to Agility. Should be Brawn.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    Bug: In one of the standard skillsets (Shadow of the Beanstalk, I think) the Athletics skill is tied to Agility. Should be Brawn.
    Do you have the latest rulesets and modules?
    I tested here and they look correct...

Thread Information