STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Do you mean for the GM to hide dice rolls? That is in the rulesets already... the little eye icon in the dicebox, below the chat window.
    It never seems to work! I will try again next session to double check, but as I stated before, it ONLY seems to work with my precentile dice. With Narrative dice, regardless of how the eye icon is set, it has been showing the players the results of my roll.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    This has been asked before and unfortunatelly the FG Devs said the dice models are hard coded.
    I would love for them to have some way for us to customize those dice in the future, but for now it is not possible, I am afraid
    Hmmm hard coded to change the EXISTING dice... but couldn't new dice models be added? Not reskinning the ones they currently have but creating new models entirely separate from the ones currently in game?

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    It never seems to work! I will try again next session to double check, but as I stated before, it ONLY seems to work with my precentile dice. With Narrative dice, regardless of how the eye icon is set, it has been showing the players the results of my roll.
    We ran into this problem while playing before. Make sure you have the eye settings set before adding dice to the pool. If you change it while the dice are in the pool it will not work.

I did fix the code a few releases ago so please test again and let me know

Hmmm hard coded to change the EXISTING dice... but couldn't new dice models be added? Not reskinning the ones they currently have but creating new models entirely separate from the ones currently in game?

I think moonwizard himself answered this question saying it was not possible but it was a while ago and I still have hopes one day maybe FG implements a wat

Updated Libraries

All Genesys Libraries
    • Moved source and page numbers to there proper place.
    • Deleted description that were accidently added to the tables.
    • Added a Setting to each NPC.
    • Removed "(No Descriptions)"
    • Removed the "No Des" Tag from the file name of the Library.
    • Added random settings Tables to the Genesys Core Rulebook.

Remember to delete your old Libraries to avoid duplicates

A Jedi's work, sevrick. Much thanks.

Phenomenal work Sevrick.

Hello! This is my first time posting on the FG forums. This ruleset is incredible. Having 5E like tables for gear, the automated roll calculator, the combat tracker Genesys style, and even the extra steps of having attachments to not only gear, but vehicles as well! I am really looking forward to restarting a Space Opera game with my group using it.

However, with all that said, I noticed after scaling the UI to 125-150, the dice and symbols get quite blurred. Some of my players (myself included) usually need it scaled up due to FGs standard font size. Is this something I can swap out with image files, or is this strictly controlled via the ruleset?

Thread Information