DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    You can also unlock the map to open up the options (little lock symbol in the top right corner) and then you can set the grid and change the line color and opacity if it’s too strong or weak. You can even make it invisible if you want so the tokens will always be the size you want but you don’t have to see the grid.
    Thanks for that. That helped a lot.

Been a while since we've heard from you Johniba. Hope all is well! Anything we can do, let us know! Your work on this is greatly appreciated and is bringing friends together from around the country. Thanks so much for all your doing.

Yeah, I was about to ask as well! Looking forward to the next update

Hopefully everything is going well, you guys have been doing amazing work and I can't wait to see what's coming in the next update.

Yeah sorry for the lack of updates, I really want to release some new features, and I will probably keep doing like I did so far and release regularly in small chunks

I know its been a long time, but dont worry i am working on the updates

Also in a few days I should finally receive my core star wars books and this will help me work on the features.

I will see if i can release a new version this week, add those missing fields in the character sheet for star wars.

And then i will focus on finishing the vehicles/starships so they show up in combat tracker etca

anything we can do Johniba let us know! We are all really thankful that this is being worked on at all, and excited for whatever comes next.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    anything we can do Johniba let us know! We are all really thankful that this is being worked on at all, and excited for whatever comes next.
    Thanks a lot!

I am trying to clean up, finish adding missing fields and after that I will be free to improve features.

So next release I will probably just be adding the missing fields in SW sheets, and also a couple of fields that will be for referencing book/pages, instead of using the description field (this will help with work from those shared libraries, and also in the future, I want to make it easier for people to be able to sync descriptions they create, with updated libraries)

So I am working on it and will probably be releasing sometime this week

After that, I will add features to the combat tracker, vehicle system, party sheet (add info like shared vehicles, and character sheet info relevant for the GM)

And then, I also have a big list of features to add, but i will see if I post a list later...

Something that has always bothered me about the Star Wars rules is that Silhouette are not always clear. Usually Silhouette 1 and 2 are the ones in question. If it isn't one of those it usually says. Since I have been making Juvenile versions of the creatures and making vehicle stats I need to know the starting Silhouette. So I have been going through just the creatures and adding Silhouette sizes based on the description, Star Wars Wiki and try to use my best judgement. I used to think that if Silhouette isn't shown it was 1. Until I saw this from page 71 of Savage Spirits. "If not specified otherwise in its riding mount profile, the silhouette is 2.

Do you all want me to continue doing that or not add Silhouette if it is not shown?

Another option is just tagging those silhouettes that I have use my best judgement on. Like "Silhouette 1 (Not RAW)" that way you will know right away what is and isn't RAW.
    Last edited by sevrick; March 15th, 2021 at 14:20.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Do you all want me to continue doing that or not add Silhouette if it is not shown?
    I say there’s nothing wrong with clarity. It will help people not as familiar with the system and keeping a standard reference for size across all entries is probably a good habit to keep. Even if most are the standard silhouette of 2.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Something that has always bothered me about the Star Wars rules is that Silhouette are not always clear. Usually Silhouette 1 and 2 are the ones in question. If it isn't one of those it usually says. Since I have been making Juvenile versions of the creatures and making vehicle stats I need to know the starting Silhouette. So I have been going through just the creatures and adding Silhouette sizes based on the description, Star Wars Wiki and try to use my best judgement. I used to think that if Silhouette isn't shown it was 1. Until I saw this from page 71 of Savage Spirits. "If not specified otherwise in its riding mount profile, the silhouette is 2.

Another option is just tagging those silhouettes that I have use my best judgement on. Like "Silhouette 1 (Not RAW)" that way you will know right away what is and isn't RAW.
    In my opininon, if there is no silhouette info, it means it is a default one, it does not matter.
    So I dont think you need to add them, since it is not needed.

I actually fixed sihoulette and a few other fields that were showing up even when there was no value in the record ( i will be releasing soon)

Thread Information