STAR TREK 2d20
    any advice on the easiest way to make Improved library mods? should i make a new campaign and copy all the talents etc to make a new mod that i can now move to other campaigns. i tried just making the changes to the original which worked but when i created a new game it reverted back to the original. basically trying to create a mod with the descriptions.
    Last edited by Hardbushido; December 21st, 2020 at 16:02.

or a way to parce books we've purchased from drivethrurpg?

Sevrick has put together all the basic libraries (without descriptions due to copyright) and they should be available on the same drive as the Genesys framework. He also posted a video on the best way to fill in those libraries with the info in the book for personal use using a program found on other forums called author.

is there a link to the video. i tried youtubing sevrick and i didn't see it. i have the no des mods and while they are awesome. i like to see info in game and want to make mods from other books as well.

awesome, yeah so he is suggesting what i originally said by making a fresh campaign and literally coping everything over. then adding the changes to the copy. thank you for finding those links.

Guys sorry i didnt have time to reply to some questions here.

After xmas I will have more free time, and i will release some updates then, and on january i will be on vacation and will work full steam on adding features!

If I dont talk to you guys before xmas... I wish you all merry xmas and a fantastic new year

Enjoy the holidays Johniba!

No problem at all Johniba have a good vaction.

I have decided to go ahead and work on supplements. So look for Dangerous Covenants supplement added in the next few days.

Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Thread Information