DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Wow, this is the longest I've ever waited for an update or comment to be added. Must be the holidays!

@mossfoot you got me all excited that something was happening here!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    @mossfoot you got me all excited that something was happening here!
    rofl same here I check it almost every 2 hours.

@Sevrick How do you see the item qualities working once automation becomes a thing with the character sheets? For instance, "Accurate 1" should add a blue die (Boost die) to the dice pool for a hunting rifle. Would you do that through effects added to the player?

Quote Originally Posted by Urqy View Post
    @Sevrick How do you see the item qualities working once automation becomes a thing with the character sheets? For instance, "Accurate 1" should add a blue die (Boost die) to the dice pool for a hunting rifle. Would you do that through effects added to the player?
    I assume it will be through effects. You will have to ask Johniba on that one.

I found a bug where the weapons don't show up on the vehicle tab after entering the vehicle.

Edit: Ok they really buggy not sure what is going on with the weapons. I can't change the shields in the vehicle tab. When I change it on the ship stats it's self, the weapons appear blank.

Also I noticed while playing I own a IG-100 Droid and I need a place to put him so I can edit his stats and things when needed. You could add a place like the vehicle but for NPC's. You wouldn't need to give it's own tab like the vehicles but just have it under inventory for player own/controlled NPCs.
    Last edited by sevrick; December 14th, 2020 at 01:09.

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Wow, this is the longest I've ever waited for an update or comment to be added. Must be the holidays!
    Hi

Terribly sorry it is taking so long.
    One of the culprits is my work for sure, and I will soon release some new stuff, I promisse

On top of that, in january i will be on vacation, meaning most of my time will be paying games AND coding the rulesets, so I plan to make up for it then

Not to say I will not release new stuff soon though :0

Quote Originally Posted by Urqy View Post
    What I plan to do is add a routine that when you are using equipment, and the dice pool is to be populated, it will read and parse the special field in the equipment, adding dice to the rolls

That is for things that add to the roll, and other stuff will probably work as sevrick said, by adding effects, and reading those when dice are being evaluated by the ruleset.

I will be working on automation probably on january

Noob question - Is this the latest and greatest for FFG SW on Fantasy? I got it from the first thread, and I didn't read all 116 thread pages to see if there was an update.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...oEoWSoSeVhWxR-
    I'm trying to set up an online since we are locked down, again, and like most can't meet in person.

Thread Information