DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Why not just make the character sheets universal? I mean why make Edge of the Empire character sheets different from Age of Rebellion sheets. If you are a Hired Gun you don't have to take lightsaber because it is on the character sheet. On the other hand he may branch into one that has it.

If it is about Obligation, Duty, and Morality, you can technically have all 3 anyway.

Maybe I am missing somethings. I will go ahead and do what you had in mind. I assume it will tie into the code in the long run.

Sorry, what do you mean?
    The character sheets are universal.
    The only thing is, the skills available will reflect each setting, just like it is in the old ruleset, but in a better way.
    Now for obligation, duty and morality, all characters will have these, per official rules of when you merge all settings.

If you guys think we should keep all skills from all settings as it is now, I can also leave as is, and only change it in genesys

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Sorry, what do you mean?
    The character sheets are universal.
    The only thing is, the skills available will reflect each setting, just like it is in the old ruleset, but in a better way.
    Now for obligation, duty and morality, all characters will have these, per official rules of when you merge all settings.

If you guys think we should keep all skills from all settings as it is now, I can also leave as is, and only change it in genesys
    Just to make sure we are on the same page I was thinking of using the Setting as a filter to tell where the entry came from. Not strictly limited to the 3 core lines.

For example If I had a weapon entry "Sidewinder Gun" in the Setting, or Source if you will, I would put "Dangerous Covenants". From what I gather you are saying is you wouldn't have this but have it say "Edge of the Empire", because it is a book from that line. If this is the case I am not sure of the benefit it would be to have it just be one of the 3 lines. The content is already split up this way into modules. If you only wanted to see "Edge of the Empire" you could simply close the other 2 modules.

Since you wanted to have a Setting category I assumed it was because you wanted to reference it somewhere later. Based on your earlier post I thought it was to make character sheets for each setting.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Just to make sure we are on the same page I was thinking of using the Setting as a filter to tell where the entry came from. Not strictly limited to the 3 core lines.

For example If I had a weapon entry "Sidewinder Gun" in the Setting, or Source if you will, I would put "Dangerous Covenants". From what I gather you are saying is you wouldn't have this but have it say "Edge of the Empire", because it is a book from that line. If this is the case I am not sure of the benefit it would be to have it just be one of the 3 lines. The content is already split up this way into modules. If you only wanted to see "Edge of the Empire" you could simply close the other 2 modules.

Since you wanted to have a Setting category I assumed it was because you wanted to reference it somewhere later. Based on your earlier post I thought it was to make character sheets for each setting.
    Hmm ok, I think I understand what you mean. So you will have the Edge of the empire library module, and it will contain data from books for that line/setting, and then you use the setting field as a Source field, where you tell from which book it comes from.
    Then we can add a filter maybe, in the database windows, so people can filter.

It makes a lot of sense, sorry it took me some time to understand.

OK I think go ahead then, you can enter that info into the field, and I will rename it in the windows....

EDIT: Please wait and dont edit that field.
    I will have to create a new one, since the way the record windows show them are hardcoded it seems

Let me work on this, I will add a Source field to the records
    Last edited by johniba; November 25th, 2020 at 03:45.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hmm ok, I think I understand what you mean. So you will have the Edge of the empire library module, and it will contain data from books for that line/setting, and then you use the setting field as a Source field, where you tell from which book it comes from.
    Then we can add a filter maybe, in the database windows, so people can filter.

It makes a lot of sense, sorry it took me some time to understand.

OK I think go ahead then, you can enter that info into the field, and I will rename it in the windows....

EDIT: Please wait and dont edit that field.
    I will have to create a new one, since the way the record windows show them are hardcoded it seems

Let me work on this, I will add a Source field to the records
    Thx. Will do. When all is said and done it should be easier to navigate the libraries.

Hi, I am not sure you answered me about the theme error I was getting, but unless I missed I think you didn't. You said you would take a look into it, although you were not the creator of it.
    Since I don't know who is, I will just report here that the issue is related with the UI. If I set /scaleui 100 everything works fine, but if I lower it to 80 as I was using that's when it breaks.
    As I said it's just a minor issue, I am just answering my own question in case anyone stumble on the same thing.

I see that you already have the Age of Rebellion library on Drive, should I avoid using it or can I go forward?

Quote Originally Posted by MytosBR View Post
    Hi, I am not sure you answered me about the theme error I was getting, but unless I missed I think you didn't. You said you would take a look into it, although you were not the creator of it.
    Since I don't know who is, I will just report here that the issue is related with the UI. If I set /scaleui 100 everything works fine, but if I lower it to 80 as I was using that's when it breaks.
    As I said it's just a minor issue, I am just answering my own question in case anyone stumble on the same thing.

I see that you already have the Age of Rebellion library on Drive, should I avoid using it or can I go forward?
    I have applied a small fix, please download the new extension and let me know if it fixed, ok?

And the library, I think yes you can use it

Yes, you fixed it. Perfect.
    I will start testing this on the coming weekend. Seems amazing.

Thank you.

@Johniba,

Hi, quick bug report, ignore if you already know about this:

Core Ruleset v3.3.12A (FGU)
    Genesys ruleset V0.95 (downloaded from dropbox 26/11/2020)
    Android: Shadow of the Beanstalk (latest version)

Extension: Better Menus - CoreRPG version 1.1 (Downloaded today)

Steps to Replicate:
    1. Load Campaign
    2. Open Character Selection and Create empty character (no need to fill anything in)
    3. Open Combat Tracker.
    4. Drag and drop character to combat tracker.
    5. Right click on character in combat tracker and delete.

Creates the following error:
    [11/26/2020 11:00:27 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:97: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

NOTE: Error still happens without Better Menus installed.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joeblack1863 View Post
    @Johniba,

Hi, quick bug report, ignore if you already know about this:

Core Ruleset v3.3.12A (FGU)
    Genesys ruleset V0.95 (downloaded from dropbox 26/11/2020)
    Android: Shadow of the Beanstalk (latest version)

Extension: Better Menus - CoreRPG version 1.1 (Downloaded today)

Steps to Replicate:
    1. Load Campaign
    2. Open Character Selection and Create empty character (no need to fill anything in)
    3. Open Combat Tracker.
    4. Drag and drop character to combat tracker.
    5. Right click on character in combat tracker and delete.

Creates the following error:
    [11/26/2020 11:00:27 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:97: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

NOTE: Error still happens without Better Menus installed.

Joe

Hey, so that error was reported by Sevrick a while ago, and now that i tested it, i think it is pretty nasty, enough for me to release a quick fix

Also as a bonus, you guys get a small new feature in the ruleset, in the dicepool,hehe

I have already uploaded new versions for genesys and star wars, you can redownload and test, let me know if you have any issues

I will also create a new post informing what is in the release

NEW RELEASE

I know I said I will make a new release on the weekend, where I am adding missing features, but I decided to make a quick release fixing some issues

Also, as a bonus, check the new feature in the dice pool: you can now add automatic success, failure, advantages and disadvantages

DETAILS in the release:

Genesys / Star Wars:

1) You can now add automatic Success, Failure, Advantage and Disadvantage to your dice rolls!

Bug Fixes for Fantasy Grounds Unity:

Genesys and Star Wars
    1) Fixed font size: several fonts were very small, they are now the same size as you will see in other rulesets. (I will still recreate these fonts in the near future, I think they are too "thin", so I will create new and better looking fonts soon)
    2) Fixed several issues where the symbols were not being replaced automatically with the replacement codes (like for example "(S), [A]", etca)
    3) Fixed error in combat tracker that showed up when you deleted a pc/npc from the tracker.

Star Wars:
    1) Fixed an issue where Genesys dice and dice symbols were showing up instead of Star Wars symbols

Extensions:
    1) Fixed an issue in the StarWars theme extensions, where the "starfield" in the background was not displayed properly in 2k or higher resolutions, or using scaleui 80

As always, please download the latest versions of both rulesets from the link below (remember you still need the genesys ruleset if you intend to use star wars)

updated files:

Genesys.pak
    StarWarsFFG.pak

Extensions Star Wars => Theme_StarWars.ext

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Thread Information