DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 281 First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last
    Exciting news. I will hold off on adding adding items to the database untill finished. I was wondering though does core allow for those font symbols to be colored? It's more on the aesthetic true, but the idea is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Exciting news. I will hold off on adding adding items to the database untill finished. I was wondering though does core allow for those font symbols to be colored? It's more on the aesthetic true, but the idea is interesting.
    From what i saw so far, it doesnt seem like it supports that. You can choose a font type and color for an object (text box, button, etca) but not per character in the text. It could be something hackable and i will certainly try, but i dont want to give false hope :P

Awesome! I am super excited. All I really need now is NPCs as bare minimum and I can start playing. BTW don't worry about if you have to change something to talents and they have to be redone for some reason I can do it again.

Awesome! I am super excited. All I really need now is NPCs as bare minimum and I can start playing. BTW don't worry about if you have to change something to talents and they have to be redone for some reason I can do it again.
    Actually, i am almost done with dragging damage, strain, critical into the characters.... after that i will create the npc sheet

About talents, ok, but i will try not to give you extra work if possible hehe

[QUOTE=johniba;474505]
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post

Thank you for your research Punisher, this is the kind of stuff that helps me a lot
    Happy to help. The coding is a little over my head, but I'll continue to monitor this Thread. I've been using the Star Wars EoTE Ruleset since close to the beginning so I may be able to dig up stuff from the old forums if needed. I'm exciterd for a CoreRPG based Genesys and the inevitable Star Wars extension or Star Wars CoreRPG ruleset (whichever is deemed the best way to go!)

Here is Shadow of the Beanstalk module. I guess that's all until the Key Forge setting comes out.
    Also it goes without saying as soon as other elements become available such as items, Adversaries, etc I will be updating the modules.
    I am glad I could be apart of this is some way.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sevrick; February 3rd, 2020 at 03:27.

Here is Shadow of the Beanstalk module. I guess that's all until the Key Forge setting comes out.
    Also it goes without saying as soon as other elements become available such as items, Adversaries, etc I will be updating the modules.
    I am glad I could be apart of this is some way.
    Wow, you are fast hehe... thanks a lot man

Thank you! Looks really good. Wish you could add the Force Die to allow Star Wars gameplay (maybe an option?).
    Both .ext for Terrinoth and Android are not needed anymore (from gdrive) as Decal images are now inside the ruleset?

Also found this error when I add a new NPC:

Script Error: [string "common/scripts/string_attackline.lua"]:46: attempt to call field 'parseAttackLine' (a nil value)
    Last edited by alfarobl; February 3rd, 2020 at 18:20.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    Thank you! Looks really good. Wish you could add the Force Die to allow Star Wars gameplay (maybe an option?).
    Both .ext for Terrinoth and Android are not needed anymore (from gdrive) as Decal images are now inside the ruleset?

Also found this error when I add a new NPC:

After i am done with the code, i will create a ruleset for star wars. It should not be difficult because the ruleset will import genesys, and add what is missing. Dont worry.
    For now, i would advise using the EoTE ruleset for playing star wars

Oh about the decals.. yes i kept them in the main ruleset, so people can choose to use a decal even though they are playing core.
    When you use the extension for say, terrinoth, what it does is:
    - change the decal to terrinoth
    - make a special list of skills, in the character sheet, for terrinoth

So i kept the decals for now, but i might change later

About the npc error: yeah sorry that window is not ready yet, should be soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    After i am done with the code, i will create a ruleset for star wars. It should not be difficult because the ruleset will import genesys, and add what is missing. Dont worry.
    For now, i would advise using the EoTE ruleset for playing star wars
    I want to get ready to move to FGU and there your ruleset will work. If you added an option like decals with Star Wars and force dice I don't need all dice with star wars logos, you can play Genesys Star Wars and like tokens are still Light and Dark Force the Force die would help as an option. I could always activate a d12 and do conversion but if you enabled that option It would make the wait a little less painful

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Oh about the decals.. yes i kept them in the main ruleset, so people can choose to use a decal even though they are playing core.
    When you use the extension for say, terrinoth, what it does is:
    - change the decal to terrinoth
    - make a special list of skills, in the character sheet, for terrinoth

So i kept the decals for now, but i might change later
    Ok... I did not see the list of skills that is a must then... Sorry but then it is not working as intended. When you use .ext you should remove the Decal code as then it doesn't work after you select any option you cannot recover original setting decal. Just the list of skills as the Core Genesys ruleset already has correct Decals to choose from.

Thread Information