FG Spreadshirt Swag
    So, FWIW, I can edit new Items, but existing Items (both in the sidebar and in character sheets) can't be edited - as in, there's no edit button, double-clicking everything does nothing, and the radial menu doesn't have it as an option.

However, newly-created Items don't have the little padlock, so they always display as if they're in "Edit" mode.

This is steadily becoming more of a problem as characters use/acquire gear.

No rush, just updating.

So, FWIW, I can edit new Items, but existing Items (both in the sidebar and in character sheets) can't be edited - as in, there's no edit button, double-clicking everything does nothing, and the radial menu doesn't have it as an option.
    I have encountered this as well.

Hi all
    Sorry for the delay on the fixes, there are a few more than I thought, but they are coming soon.

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2024-03-27

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    - Fixed issues in several windows missing icons. (those are icons to lock/unlock records, etca)
    - Fixed error message in Combat Tracker when player joined a GM session and opened the tracker window.

Known Issue:
    1) Some windows like the ones for item records, skills already have the new icons from the latest Fantasy Grounds updates, but others still have the old icons.
    I will update those later, but the important thing is that they are all working at the moment... no more missing icons not allowing players/gm to unlock records.

2) If you use the Star Wars theme extension (provided in our google drive): I did not update it yet.]
    If you have any errors or missing icons, for now please disable this extension. I will fix it soon and let everyone know in the forum thread later when available.

How to download the new version:

You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

Attention FG Classic users
    This update is NOT compatible with FG Classic
    I can no longer maintain the code in a way that it works with the old client, I am sorry
    You can use an older version of the rulesets, downloading from the google drive link below

Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link below
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Subscribe/Download the Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars

Hey everyone, as per my previous reply I think i fixed at least the error popups and also the missing lock/unlock icons
    If you have any errors let me know ok?

I will still update more stuff to make sure we are all up to date later

Thread Information