DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    On the topic of "screen real estate", could you perhaps size down the Dice Pool window a bit? It is far too massive for what it has to display. I understand that it is so large due to being tied to the Party Sheet, but it would be nice if it were smaller.
    Making a note here. This should also be easy to do.
    I think I will resize it a bit, send a screenshot here for you and others to provide feedback.

I've been trying to think of other ways to improve it.
    I agree that the less places people have to open and click, and less opened windows is usually the best, so for example, I have been thinking of trying to incorporate the dicepool tracker in the combat tracker.
    Not really sure if it would be a good thing, maybe I can add and your guys can test.
    Last edited by johniba; January 22nd, 2022 at 15:06.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    On the topic of "screen real estate", could you perhaps size down the Dice Pool window a bit? It is far too massive for what it has to display. I understand that it is so large due to being tied to the Party Sheet, but it would be nice if it were smaller.
    I don't know if it helps, but you can also adjust the UI by typing "/scaleui #" into the chat window, where the # equals the percentage. So "/scaleui 90" shrinks everything to 90% of default. It adjusts everything, not just the dice box, but my laptop players found it invaluable.

I don't know if this is possible in Unity, but I'd like it if taking the token from a character/NPC sheet and putting it onto an image (say a map) would also provide a link back to said sheet if clicked.

As it stands this only happens if you drag from the Combat Tracker to the map. But maybe a scenario is being set up where combat isn't expected and you just want to place people and have references back to relevant sheets.

As it stands, I have to open a sheet, add the token to the combat tracker, then drag the token from the tracker to the map. It would be nice if they all interconnected so it didn't matter which order you did this in (like adding tokens to a map, halfway in the scenario going "oh crap, it's going to be a fight" and dragging the tokens from the map to the Tracker (or sheet to Tracker, whatever works at the moment)

Blog Entries
    PCs should always stay in the Combat Tracker.
    For NPCs drag their link rather than their portrait and it will appear as a pin.

Would it be possible to give vehicles an inventory tab. I cant count how many times I wished for this feature as a way to keep track of where all my stuff is located. It also would be a good way to track encumbrance on the vehicle if you wanted.
    Last edited by sevrick; January 23rd, 2022 at 20:42.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Would it be possible to give vehicles an inventory tab. I cant count how many times I wished for this feature as a way to keep track of where all my stuff is located. It also would be a good way to track encumbrance on the vehicle if you wanted.

Yes, it is on my plans to add vehicle inventory.

I know the To-Do list is long, but I had a thought...

Talents and equipment that remove Setback dice are super common. In OggDude's character generator, when you export a sheet, it displays a number of little black squares with a red line through it to indicate how many Setback dice a character removes from those checks. I don't think it needs to be automated or connected to Talents and equipment or anything, but maybe just have a little thing you can click to add that little symbol next to skills so players don't forget? Or even just another column of number fields, then label them accordingly at the top?

There's so much to keep track of in this system that anything that consolidates information at a glance has a huge ROI.

minus setback.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    I know the To-Do list is long, but I had a thought...

Talents and equipment that remove Setback dice are super common. In OggDude's character generator, when you export a sheet, it displays a number of little black squares with a red line through it to indicate how many Setback dice a character removes from those checks. I don't think it needs to be automated or connected to Talents and equipment or anything, but maybe just have a little thing you can click to add that little symbol next to skills so players don't forget? Or even just another column of number fields, then label them accordingly at the top?

There's so much to keep track of in this system that anything that consolidates information at a glance has a huge ROI.

minus setback.PNG

This is actually a super nice suggestion!
    Let me have a look at this a bit. I do believe I can implement this quite quicker than a full automation, and one does not invalidate the other!
    Thanks a lot for this.

Currently I am finishing with vehicles, then I will work on the specialization trees, but man, this suggestion I think I will see if i can also work in parallel to these two.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    This is actually a super nice suggestion!
    Let me have a look at this a bit. I do believe I can implement this quite quicker than a full automation, and one does not invalidate the other!
    Thanks a lot for this.

Currently I am finishing with vehicles, then I will work on the specialization trees, but man, this suggestion I think I will see if i can also work in parallel to these two.
    I've been copying the skills, then rewriting the name to include S-X or B+X for Setback/ Boost dice to subtract/ add. However, if you could perform this minor miracle, it sounds way sexier! And I'd personally be okay with kicking the automation down the road as I'd know to add/ subtract anyway. Specialization trees baby! Big shout out to @chikininabizkit for the idea.

Ran into a couple of issues tonight:
    1. Voting in the chat is weird. You can't have multiple votes going at once, only the last one in the chat responds properly. If you click on any of them, it puts a check in the latest one, but only clicking the latest one can you put an X or clear the response
    2 and 3. The icons for attacks respecing soak or not don't match up. Turning soak on and off for damage changes the icon on Strain. It does actually change the setting, but the text for dropping damage doesn't say if it's respected soak. E.G. "GM applied 6 damage to player" when you dropped 8 against their 2 soak.

Thread Information