Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 149 of 149 First ... 4999139147148149
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazallo View Post
    Hello! This is my first time posting on the FG forums. This ruleset is incredible. Having 5E like tables for gear, the automated roll calculator, the combat tracker Genesys style, and even the extra steps of having attachments to not only gear, but vehicles as well! I am really looking forward to restarting a Space Opera game with my group using it.

However, with all that said, I noticed after scaling the UI to 125-150, the dice and symbols get quite blurred. Some of my players (myself included) usually need it scaled up due to FGs standard font size. Is this something I can swap out with image files, or is this strictly controlled via the ruleset?

Hi welcome to the thread! Happy to see you like the rulesets
    About the images, it is possible to create an extension to replace images, but let me take a look into this, maybe i can incorporate higher rez images, and improve this in FGU, without you needing to work on it

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi welcome to the thread! Happy to see you like the rulesets
    About the images, it is possible to create an extension to replace images, but let me take a look into this, maybe i can incorporate higher rez images, and improve this in FGU, without you needing to work on it
    That'd be awesome! Thank you for looking into it.

Thread Information