DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Hi, I'm a returning user of the ruleset (love it to death, so thanks!). With Fantasy Ground's implementation of new custom dice, I've noticed that as the dice are rolled, they no longer have the Genesys dice "skins" for lack of a better word. It's been long enough since I last used the ruleset that I no longer recall if this was always the case, or if it's new to the recent dice update.

While the dice show up correctly in the pool, and after the fact in chat, it does feel more immersive if you can see the dice as they're being rolled. If anyone has either some insight on this, or a way to fix it client-side, I'd appreciate it.

Community creators has no access to reskin dice. And they will NOT get it. Smiteworks has made that very clear, when asked on stream.

We can hope that one day they will recognize how good this ruleset is and make a dice pack for it. We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    Speaking of the powers, every time I click into the field for "skill" on a custom power, I get this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Genesys:..cripts/string_power_skillname.lua"]:150: attempt to index local 'rActor' (a nil value)
    Thanks, I will see what is happening with that

Also, could it be an option to display the remaining minions in a group to the palyers, not just to the GM?

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    Also, could it be an option to display the remaining minions in a group to the palyers, not just to the GM?
    Yes, I will work on improving the combat window for players, i will make a note of this in my todo notes!

Is there a place where we can see the current status of what is in the library module (ie what books are in or not in)? I thought there was a place where this was listed before, but don't remember where that is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Is there a place where we can see the current status of what is in the library module (ie what books are in or not in)? I thought there was a place where this was listed before, but don't remember where that is now.
    So as it stands all of the Star Wars books except the Era books and the Item, NPC, Vehicle Compendiums. All the official Genesys books are done.

Right now I am going through the Genesys books to make sure it is up to date. Then I am working on the clone war era books.

Great thanks. By the way, i realize i need to have the basic Genesys books to use the SW ruleset, but do they need to be loaded or just on my system?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Great thanks. By the way, i realize i need to have the basic Genesys books to use the SW ruleset, but do they need to be loaded or just on my system?
    As far as the libraries go you don't need to have the Genesys libraries to use the star wars libraries. However if you are playing something like Realms of Terrionth it is best to load up the Genesys libraries as well since it is likely to reference the Genesys Core Libraries.

Greetings all. I have been adding descriptions to the Star Wars libraries and messed something up. There are a number of ships that when added to a character sheet and entered, do not have the "dice" prompt for piloting the ship. Does anyone have any idea what I messed up so I can go back and correct it? Thanks for the assistance.

Thread Information