STAR TREK 2d20

Updated Libraries

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Added Keeping the Peace Source book to the libraries.

Hey folks - a question; is there a way to add Obligation, Motivation, etc. to the main tab on the character sheet? I did search the thread, but apologies, it's 155 pages long.

Thanks

It's not implemented yet, but will be one day. For now, just write that down in your notes section!

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Hey folks - a question; is there a way to add Obligation, Motivation, etc. to the main tab on the character sheet? I did search the thread, but apologies, it's 155 pages long.

Thanks
    Not yet, but I will be hopefully adding them this weekend

Updated Libraries

Edge of The Empire Libraries
    • Added No Disintegrations Source Book to the Libraries.
    • Changed some Gear from Special Modifications From type "Item" to "Gear"
    • Added Changed Jet Pack from "Tools & Electronics" sub type to the new "Personal Vehicles" Subtype.

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Changed Foot Speeder from "Tools & Electronics" sub type to the new "Personal Vehicles" Subtype.

I took some liberties with the way some items are named for instance "Concussion Mine" I added it as "Space Mine (Concussion)". This would make it easier to find what you are looking for at a glance I think. Let me know if you prefer it this way or would rather have it as the default name. I Would have just added a new subtype and called it "Space Mines" but then it might get confusing if people went looking for it in "Explosives and Ordinance" and it wasn't there.
    Last edited by sevrick; June 18th, 2021 at 14:35.

Why are the imitative numbers have such insane numbers in the slots. Like 00199, 02099, and 1.002?

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Why are the imitative numbers have such insane numbers in the slots. Like 00199, 02099, and 1.002?
    I did that as a way to avoid having repeated values.

The numers will always follows this notation "S.AAn"

S = the number of successes rolled;
    AA = number of advantages
    n = this is a "break ties" number

This replicates how the rule for initiative works on paper, but at the same time, making sure if there is a tie between player and npc, that a player will go first, and if there are ties between players, or ties between npcs, that those will internally not be tied, so that the code used by Fantasy Grounds can work with the code I crated for Genesys/SW

I know it looks kinda weird, and maybe in the future I can mask that and make it more human friendly

BTW sorry for the lack of updates guys, work is killing me this week, but i will soon release a lot of stuff I have been working on

Take your time and thanks again for all the work that your are doing on this Johniba. We are all grateful for all the time and effort your putting into this, and excited to see what makes it into the next update.

It's coming up in tonight's game and I can't remember if it is on the wish list yet:

Being able to push a specific roll at an individual or group of tokens much like a saving throw from 5e. In this example it would be very convenient to be able to drag and drop a pre-setup roll onto a token hit with a effect.

Example from tonight is a knock out drug being used by the party to try and take down their enemies without killing them. Daunting vs Resilience = strain for every failure.

As per usual I have no idea what coding that looks like but there should be some clues in the 5e core...

Thanks again for everything Johniba!

I was wondering if anyone else has seen something like this - and knows how to fix it. When I place a PC token on a map, the token is quite huge - NPC tokens conform to the grid with the proper size.

Additionally, if I drag a PC or NPC to the Theater of the Mind extension window, the tokens assigned revert to letters, which I never assigned, as seen on the right.

Any suggestions? For extensions, I have Theater of the Mind, Unshare Image, The Star Wars Theme, and Windows Saver X installed.

Thanks!

Thread Information