DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Thanks! Should be very helpful!

Hi Guys!

Sorry for disapearing, just wanted to add a quick message here.

I am alive and well haha, and i am working on the rulesets... i promise i will release an update soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbushido View Post
    just fyi if you go through the trouble of changing the criticals in the ruleset it only works with the base ruleset. when you add the RoT, SotB, ect extensions the extension will overwrite the critical table of the core; so you have to change the criticals in those as well. Which is nice i guess if you wanted different crits specifically for a setting. And now that i know this, the extention is easier to work with if you are trying to find the script to change the crits as opposed to the ruleset. and smaller to share.
    Ah yes sorry about that!

So one thing i am making is, for the next update i will be adding basic descriptions (still making a bit generic, so to avoid any copyright issues), but i will also make it easier to update those, without having to resort to editing the ruleset files or extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    For right now the source book entries are in the groups section. When Johniba adds support for Source as a filter feature they will update them so they no longer appear in the groups section but can be filtered instead. This will avoid a lot of clutter. You can imagine what it would look like if you had every single source book appear as a group on top of your groups for your campaign.
    YES
    That will be available really soon in the next days, when i upload a new version!

So here is how it will work:

I am adding a Source field, where you can input the source book/page
    I will remove the Setting field from Star Wars ruleset, but will keep it in genesys... so genesys will have both setting and source...
    That way in genesys we can still input setting (like we have in the books) and also a source, in case the record came from an official book (or even from a community generated contend pdf)

I will also be adding filters in the database pages, so it can hopefully be used to search for info

A couple of things we noticed playing today. Suggestions or requests. Maybe instructions if we're missing things.

1) On the combat tracker: How can players marked themselves as "done". The "next turn" button doesn't do anything. The question mark icon shows, but only the GM can mark a player done.
    2) How do you do effects on powers? Or just effects period. From a player standpoint, can we put an effect on our character that adds a boost dice to all rolls, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi Guys!

Sorry for disapearing, just wanted to add a quick message here.

I am alive and well haha, and i am working on the rulesets... i promise i will release an update soon!
    As always Johniba rabidly excited, thankful for the work your putting in, and practicing being patient as possible till it's ready.

Updated Libraries

Added the Trouble Brewing adventure from the Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook. Obviously I couldn't add any detailed information. Instead I added all the formatting for it and indicated where all the information can be entered. It is also in a format that is Author friendly. Note that the same formatting scheme won't necessarily be the same across all adventures. I added a folder in the star wars modules, so you can download them there.
    Last edited by sevrick; January 12th, 2021 at 21:58.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Added the Trouble Brewing adventure from the Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook. Obviously I couldn't add any detailed information. Instead I added all the formatting for it and indicated where all the information can be entered. It is also in a format that is Author friendly. Note that they same formatting scheme won't necessarily be the same across all adventures. I added a folder in the star wars modules, so you can download them there.
    Gonna be interested to check that out. Might teach me a thing or two about how to stage/set up my own adventures on FGU.

Updated Libraries

Edge of The Empire Libraries
    • Added Hired Gun Obligations Table

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Add Forged in Battle sourcebook

I had a cool idea. What if you added filter call it Starting Character Allotment. It would filter out items that are Restricted and Items that are no more that 500 credits. You could a modifier to filter items of 1,500 or less if they started with a +5 Obligation. Also 3,000 if they started with +10 Obligation.

Edit:
    Thinking about this more and you could just add 2 filters; 1 that checks weither an item is restricted or not and 1 that let's you filter by cost. For example you would be able add you own cost into the filter and show all items 1000 or less. This would be more functional for more than just character creation.
    Last edited by sevrick; January 15th, 2021 at 16:13. Reason: New idea

Thread Information