DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Attributes/Skills in Character Sheet for Core RPG

Hi There!
    I am setting up a d6 campaign using Core RPG.
    For the Attributes/Skills in the character sheet, is it possible to change the settings so that that value is the number of dice rolled, and not a modifier?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

You would need a tiny extension to change that controls behavior. However, you can click and hold the physical d6 die and tap the right click to add more d6's to your 'hand' and drop it to the entry. This will add the pool of dice to that control.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

@superteddy57
    Yes, I could add multiple dice to the pool for each attribute. However, I would then have to change the amount in the field to 0 to avoid adding any modifiers. Are there any extensions available to add this change?

I'm not aware of any for the base CoreRPG level on the top of my head. It would have to be done by you or a nice extension developer to assist. You can place the number within the name of the attribute/skill to help keep track of it if the extension route is not available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I think I'll just stick with adding the dice pool and removing the modifier amount.
    Thanks for your help!

Thread Information