FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelk View Post

Also, when I, as a GM, miss click and add a Story point, the only way to remove it is to clear the pile? Or did I miss anything?
    No you didnt miss anything. Maybe Johniba could add remove story point to the radial options to go along side the clear pile.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    No you didnt miss anything. Maybe Johniba could add remove story point to the radial options to go along side the clear pile.
    Great suggestion! Should be easy to do, i will see what i can do for next release.

Hello,
    I am now in the process of adapting a Shadowrun setting to Genesys, using your ruleset, and I am going to have a test run soon.
    What made me go " faster " on the idea, is the Setting field you are about to implement.

I already use the field for the stuff I create, do you think it will "adapt" once the full Setting feature is released?
    Yes, it should work.

I know is causes a bit of confusion but there are two "setting" things.
    One is the Setting field you see in several windows, like under items, career, etca

That field is mostly for reference, so people can look at that and know it is recommended for that or those particular settings

Another one is the new Setting database.
    The setting database is where you create a new record for a Setting (in your case, shadowrun)

Currently there is a description field, that you can describe the setting, but most importantly below that, is where you will list all Skills for that setting

You can populate that skill list by dragging skills from the Skills database.

So right now in the Genesys ruleset, when you create a new character, you may have noticed it already comes with a lot of skills.

That will change soon.

What will happen is in a future release (maybe even the next one!) the ruleset will check:

- Is there one or more Setting records in the setting database?
    -> NO: it will do as it is today, and will auto populate the character skill list with the default skills
    -> YES:Instead of populating the new character with all default skills, it will ask the player to select one setting, and drag it into the character sheet.
    That will populate the skill list with those skills

The attached screenshot is an example for a Setting (do not mind the skills there, i didnt really select the correct skills for Terrinoth)

setting example.png

In time, I will improve this, maybe adding more stuff to the setting, maybe listing available career, etca

Also when I introduce this, those extensions we made available for some settings like terrinoth, android... will not be needed anymore

And one last thing, one thing useful for the GM in Roll20 was the ability for the GM to add difficulty dices to the player.
    Do you think it could be achieved through the Dicepool tracker you added? I am not Requesting to add the possibility, just to know if you think this could be a thing.
    I am working on adding that soon
    Last edited by johniba; April 9th, 2021 at 19:11.

Great news, thanks for every answer.
    One bug i found dabbling with vehicles tonight.

When you remove critical on vehicles they all come back whenever a new one is added, and the added 10 / critical still happen.

Great news, thanks for every answer.
    One bug i found dabbling with vehicles tonight.

When you remove critical on vehicles they all come back whenever a new one is added, and the added 10 / critical still happen.

Ah yes! I have it written down to fix that.
    A workaround is to open the vehicle window from the inventory right now, that should work, but i will fix soon

The workaround is more than enough for now.
    We will do a test with 5 players tonight, will let you know if we find anything going wrong.

The workaround is more than enough for now.
    We will do a test with 5 players tonight, will let you know if we find anything going wrong.
    Sounds great! Let me know of any bugs or suggestions!

By the way, editing hull damage, etca should be fine directly from the vehicle tab.

I am currently working on finishing the vehicle implementation: adding it to the combat track, and also part sheet, sharing vehicles etca

Am not sure if it is possible but would it be possible to add the linked tokens to the import/export function? I mean if I wanted to add tokens to all my NPCs but be able to export it before an update and then import them back in after.

I go away for 1 week and i've got three updates to read through when I get back! you guys are amazing. @Johniba, the Character sheet already looks better, the dice icons in the Future Theme are much more visible now and I really like the new Actions Tab. Initiative Rolls, Right at the very top, weapons next, and actions after that, all of it is very nice. I love the auto population for the species archetype (more automation please) and the Notes tab is nicely fleshed out as well.

Some old business: I am still getting the error message when I attempt to drag and drop the personal critical token onto characters or npcs. It rolls the dice but whatever chart is connected to, does not appear to be present in my framework. Do I have to start a new campaign for this to populate? Do i need to apply Sevrick's work around, or am i just doing something wrong?

EDIT: Tried Loading up a brand new campaign, still could not get the vehicle critical, or the personal critical to work.

Thanks again for all the work you are doing on this!

@Jelk Welcome and I too am running Shadowrun using this framework!
    Last edited by Xarax; April 10th, 2021 at 17:25. Reason: additional information

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Am not sure if it is possible but would it be possible to add the linked tokens to the import/export function? I mean if I wanted to add tokens to all my NPCs but be able to export it before an update and then import them back in after.
    I think so, I will put this on my list of ToDo... as I think this will fit with the way I want to implement some export/import stuff!

Thread Information