DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Inventory tracking issue. This can't be right, can it?

Untitled.png

Hello all! I remember reading some chatter about ways to add Boost dice to Skill rolls. (Example: Command talent allowing the user to add Boost dice to Leadership rolls). Did that become an official thing or is there a trick you've found to make this easy besides remembering and adding to the dice pool manually? Please and thank you (I'm even good with a reference to the post number).

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post

Untitled.png
    Hi, do you mean the total encumbrance? I will need to check this

Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    Hello all! I remember reading some chatter about ways to add Boost dice to Skill rolls. (Example: Command talent allowing the user to add Boost dice to Leadership rolls). Did that become an official thing or is there a trick you've found to make this easy besides remembering and adding to the dice pool manually? Please and thank you (I'm even good with a reference to the post number).
    Hi, this is on my to do list, I will eventually add a way to automatically add dice based on specials from weapons, and from talents and special abilities, but I need to finish up with the combat tracker, and talent/spec tree, and then i will focus on adding automation to stuff like that

That got me thinking, I really should create at least a list of features that the rulesets have now, and what are planned, i will do that soon

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post

Untitled.png
    Ah I think I just fixed that issue, should be in the next update

For now use this workaround: if the total encumbrance does not update when dragging an item, just click the icon to change it from Carried to something else, and then back to carried, and it should calculate
    Last edited by johniba; April 15th, 2021 at 21:43.

Seems to be working now thanks.

I am working with a Custom library i am doing from scratch.
    I only load the Genesys pak and then my library.

I use symbols and dices with (T) or [S] for example, in the description and free text fields.
    This also happen with Story files shared with the player.

I tried to load up a fresh campaign and clearing the player's cache, did not work.
    On the other hand, it is working when i log as a client.

I do use the Cloud, but it is just for the server handshake so nothing on that part i guess.

If you need me to send you the library i created, i PM you a google drive link to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelk View Post

I use symbols and dices with (T) or [S] for example, in the description and free text fields.

I tried to load up a fresh campaign and clearing the player's cache, did not work.

I do use the Cloud, but it is just for the server handshake so nothing on that part i guess.

If you need me to send you the library i created, i PM you a google drive link to it.
    Thanks, this will definitelly help me find the bug!

I will test using this today

Quote Originally Posted by Jelk View Post

I tested your library and tried to replicate the issue you reported.
    I used FGU, connected two computers, one hosting and the other as a client
    I could not see any issues

You mentioned not all players experienced the problem, only some. Can you try to get some more information from those that had issues?

What are the records they see as an issue? like let me know specifically if they opened a particular skill record, and if it was from the database in the sidebar, or from their own character.

I cant seem to see the issue here....

Thread Information