DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Just a suggestion - I don't think it's officially listed in any library, but it wouldn't hurt to add "Fists" into the weapons so that players can add that for combat purposes

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Just a suggestion - I don't think it's officially listed in any library, but it wouldn't hurt to add "Fists" into the weapons so that players can add that for combat purposes
    I agree, lets see what Sevrick thinks

Quote Originally Posted by jeffencourt View Post
    I'm using FGU, the rule set is v 2021-04-15.
    Hope this helps! Thanks
    Hey Jeffencourt,

While updating the combat tracker today, I found the issue, and I believe I fixed this!

I will upload a new version today, so if you can please download the rulesets and let me know if it fixed for you

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2021-04-21

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    -- Character/NPC inventory: fixed an issue where sometimes when dragging an item into the inventory, it would not update total encumbrance.
    -- Combat Tracker: fixed issue where sometimes PC names would not display in the tracker.

Improvements:
    -- Combat Tracker: Players can now click the "?" icon to choose if they want to activate their turn, if the combat tracker is asking for a player to go next.
    The current player having finished their turn can also click the "Turn complete" button, to signal the end of turn.
    Only GMs remain with the power to select NPC turns to activate.

-- Combat Tracker:
    GMs can now toggle to see NPC combat actions. For now it is showing equipment weapons only (I will expand this later with custom powers also)

P.S.: Currently if you have a vehicle with critical damage, instead of removing the critical damage from the Character sheet's Vehicle tab, make sure to open the vehicle record (from inventory), and deleting the critical from there.
    I will be fixing this soon

As always, you can download the updates here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I agree, lets see what Sevrick thinks
    Couldn't Hurt. I will add it as "Unarmed Attack".

Thanks for all the work that your doing on this Johniba and Sevrick. Any preview on what is being worked on next?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Thanks for all the work that your doing on this Johniba and Sevrick. Any preview on what is being worked on next?
    Hi yes

I am now going to add Morality, Duty and obligation in the Party sheet, to help GMs
    Also adding missing fields related to those and also force, into the character sheets

Finishing that, I will work on Specialization, Talent Trees

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    I am currently updating all the Geneys Libraries to current Framework version. Also I forgot to add Random Setting Tables from Genesys Expanded Players Guide. So I will be adding that as well.

After that probubly start Special Modifications Source book.
    Last edited by sevrick; April 23rd, 2021 at 13:11.

I noticed after going back over vehicles in the Genesys Expanded Players Guide, that there is several vehicles that have additional information in relation to encumbrance.

For example the Cargo Plane says "Encumbrance Capacity: 120 (or 30 Passengers)"

You could add 2nd box to enter that information so that if you plan on using the encumbrance value for calculations this box will be unaffected.

Using the 4-21 ruleset in FGU for Star Wars, the Hull Threshold; Strain Threshold; and Armor fields in the CT aren't reporting values from the entered vehicle for characters - is there an order to do this that I'm doing wrong?

Edit: I see now that the screenshot I was looking at has an NPC using these fields, I'll assume that the CT linking to the Character's entered vehicle hasn't been added yet. Thanks!
    Last edited by srbongo; April 23rd, 2021 at 15:13.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Thread Information