DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Yeah it is a nice home, I still have to unpack dozens of boxes with board games though :P
    Congratulations. I sold my house and am working on buying a new one myself.

It would be cool if formatting in descriptions were active again so I can write text in bold or italics.

I am loving your ruleset so far. I'm adding in the Talents manually. It is tedious and long. Oy. But the ruleset is amazing. Will there be Force Power trees in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by binsonofbin View Post
    I am loving your ruleset so far. I'm adding in the Talents manually. It is tedious and long. Oy. But the ruleset is amazing. Will there be Force Power trees in the future?
    Force powers is on the list of things currently being worked on by Johniba. Welcome to the community!

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Force powers is on the list of things currently being worked on by Johniba. Welcome to the community!
    This is fantastic. His work on this FFG Ruleset is just amazing. It looks so good.

Quote Originally Posted by binsonofbin View Post
    This is fantastic. His work on this FFG Ruleset is just amazing. It looks so good.
    Thanks!
    By the way, check Sevrick's modules (link on the first post), for a full database on talents and other records. It does not contain rules/descriptions, but you can add those and it still cuts short a lot of work.

Hey everyone, I have not provided updates in recent weeks and I apologize.
    I did move to the new house, but renovations and work really took most of my time, but soon I will have some cool new updates on the rulesets!

Thank you for that info. I do already have the basic libraries. All of this work is so good. I'm now trying to convince my players to let me run this.

Now, I do have a question. So the libraries get updated from time to time. I have been adding in the text for the talents but if a new library comes out, will I have to do something to keep that data?

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hey everyone, I have not provided updates in recent weeks and I apologize.
    I did move to the new house, but renovations and work really took most of my time, but soon I will have some cool new updates on the rulesets!
    I am excited by this. This is my new (to me) favourite ruleset.

See if this post helps you. The relevant post is from Johniba and starts with a quote from me asking pretty much your question

Thread Information